Name The Fighter........

method=get&s=sakuraba-kazushi.jpg

Royce Gracie...UFC 2...I watched it on VHS back in 1996 and was instantly hooked.

TUF noob checking in. Chuck Liddell originally.

Then I really fell in love with MMA when I went back and watched old UFC and PRIDE events. Gomi was a beast on the Bushido cards until he ran into Nick Diaz... and Diaz Lawler was a pretty epic fight. I actually liked Nick Diaz the fighter a lot more than I cared for Nick Diaz the showman and all his outside the cage stuff.

But yeah, I still wouldn't be watching this sport if not for TUF and Chuck. Which is funny because Chuck doesn't crack my top 20 favorite fighters all time but he did bring me into the sport.

2057851-Machida.png

Lyoto Machida

I was a 100% "pure" Karate guy and thought that MMA was for brainless brutes. He showed me I was wrong. Inspired me to cross-train, to become a complete martial artist, while keeping the proper attitude. Got me hooked.

I remain a fan of all respectful fighters who treat MMA as a professional sport, a vocation and a way of life. Not fond of the people who make MMA look like WWE, a circus, a freak show.

Last edited:
DIEGO VS DIAZ......................................

Fukn TomCats fighting

Made me Luv Grappling/Submission battles.

EDGAR VS MAYNARD

GRIT,,,GRIT and More GRIT

with SKILL................ Small guy TOUGHNESS/Skill beating Bigger stronger guy.

Back