Ultimate Fighter Artem Appreciation Thread

AyDeeDee

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
xkhiDbF0zfGJPnSqglEkngmRgaq2h_QNziG2pA0970Q.gif

VcG6IEF.gif

Ultimate Fighter Artem one of the GOAT Featherweights.

5vbm.gif

Lol yall be hating but I find him to be comic relief

I love the fact that he lost the first fight and then there was a miraculous change of rules where one losing fighter could be bought back into the competition. All purely coincidental of course.

I know a lot of people consider Artem a GOAT but I honestly don’t think he’s that good.

Would love to see him fight CM Punk just for the lulz

He can't be considered FW goat until he moved up to LW where I do think he'd be very dominent.

Edit :
Can we give a shout out to his signiture move - the standing hammerfist?

All hail His Grace, Artem of Houses Lobov and d'Anus, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Weight Classes, and Protector of the Realm

#ArtemBless

To the people questionning Artem's skills I'll just tell you that when khabib had an argument with the great Artem, he did not dare to go one on one, face to face with the goat.
It took khabib 15 friends to grow him the balls to confront the god alone.
That tells a lot about how dangerous the man is...

Heard that Sony is about to release a new video game
God of War V Artem edition
Spoiler Kratos and his son die before the end of chapter one.

Would love to see him fight CM Punk just for the lulz

Bro are you serious? CM Punk made absolutely vast improvements to his game between the Gall and Jackson fight. The next time we see him (hopefully headlining a PPV event) he'll be unstoppable. Artem doesn't want any of that weird spinning low kick game Punk brought last time around.

Last edited:
Bro are you serious? CM Punk made absolutely vast improvements to his game between the Sage and Jackson fight. The next time we see him (hopefully headlining a PPV event) he'll be unstoppable. Artem doesn't want any of that weird spinning low kick game Punk brought last time around.

Sage?

Back