UFC owners nixing a $400 million investment from Saudi Arabia

According to Uncle Dana, the UFC is worth more than Apple now.

As if they didn't know that Saudi Arabia was a shit hole before that :rolleyes:

Jamal Khajoggi was dismembered, and smuggled piece by piece from the Saudi Embassy in Ankara.

Good for them
WWE is praying they don't have to cancel their upcoming show & wind up reneging on their 10 yr deal there.

But this is why I laugh when people think/say Conor runs UFC.
They deal with much bigger & important people than Conor daily.
He openly admits he didn't get most of what he wanted to get (to return) & only talked to Ari once.

Last edited:
thats some brazen shit

I don't wanna get too political about this, but it's always been funny to me how USA claims to fight terror, while in bed with Saudi Arabia: the Mecca of terror (no pun intended), Wahhabism, and antithesis of human rights.

Money talks, bullshit walks.

So dumb. Saudis kill gays and practice sharia law but one journalist dies and now everyone cares?

Good for them
WWE is praying they don't have to cancel their upcoming show & wind up reneging on their 10 yr deal there.

But this is why I laugh when people think/say Conor runs UFC.
They deal with much bigger & important people than Conor daily.
He openly admits he didn't get most of what he wanted to get (to return) & only talked to Ari once.
WME.
They probably know he's a fraud. Conman can fool the fans but not Ari.

LOL@ the Western politicians and media acting as if what Saudi Arabia did is terrible yet find no problem torturing people who have committed no crimes and sending them on rendition flights <45>

I don't wanna get too political about this, but it's always been funny to me how USA claims to fight terror, while in bed with Saudi Arabia: the Mecca of terror (no pun intended), Wahhabism, and antithesis of human rights.

Money talks, bullshit walks.
You can extend this to most of the western states. Saudis got Money and are willing to invest it to our countries so, well, let's just treat them like allies and sell weapons to them. (Next step: wonder where all these terrorist get their weapons from)

They probably know he's a fraud. Conman can fool the fans but not Ari.

Nah
They certainly work with him & give him a lot more than anybody else
They do so because it makes sense to.
But without Conor, UFC still makes more profit than they ever did under Lorenzo.
But with Conor its a lot more profit obviously.
But people thinking he deserves an ownership role or that they lose money without him, are way off.

Clearly you don't know Vince McMahon

They did not mention Saudi Arabia once on RAW last night & are trying to work out how to get out of the appearance without ruffling too many feathers.
They would be breaking contracts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back