Matches to make after Bellator 207 & 208

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fedor vs Bader

Kharitonov vs Kongo for #1 contender if Kongo wins, otherwise Minakov gets in the mix

Roy Nelson vs Minakov , depending on the above result

Larkin vs Yaroslav Amosov Erick Silva

Ion Pascu vs Erick Silva

Sonnen vs King Mo

Benson vs Goiti Yamauchi

Tokov vs Rafael Lovato Jr.

Shlemenko vs Machida after Machida fights Carvalho

Lovato will fight Mousasi for the belt. Also, wrong forum.

Still can’t believe our beautiful young boy decided to spread his tiny little wings and go to Bellator....

(Erik Silva)

Machida gets a title shot if he wins. Shlemenko is on a 3 fight losing streak so no way he gets Machida if Machida wins. I wouldn't mind seeing Carvalho vs Shlemenko though.

Machida gets a title shot if he wins. Shlemenko is on a 3 fight losing streak so no way he gets Machida if Machida wins. I wouldn't mind seeing Carvalho vs Shlemenko though.
i would like to see maybe in 2020 Mousasi - Shlemenko 2, that was such a good fight

Kharitonov turning out to be a nice story as he's been white hot and the dispatching of the durable Nelson was quick and thorough- power the last thing to go and looks good on top of it.

If BMMA can just back the truck into UFC garage and pluck a few more top tier gladiators, hmmmmm

Lord Chael is the #1 contender at 205. He will face Ryan Bader after this HW GP is over. The biggest fight in Bellator history.

Lord Chael is the #1 contender at 205. He will face Ryan Bader after this HW GP is over. The biggest fight in Bellator history.

This would work better for the UFC. There the LHW division sux, so Chael can indeed be #1 contender vs Ilir Latifi.

Did hector Lombard get cut yet? I want to see he and Alexander get a rematch

Makes me quite sad seeing Schlemenko slip in his last few, he doesn't need to be fighting young studs at this stage

Where's Pele at? Maybe Alex could have a 3rd crack, Jose is crazy enough!

Did hector Lombard get cut yet? I want to see he and Alexander get a rematch

Makes me quite sad seeing Schlemenko slip in his last few, he doesn't need to be fighting young studs at this stage

Where's Pele at? Maybe Alex could have a 3rd crack, Jose is crazy enough!
hector is done , he can go to a freakshow in ROAD FC

hector is done , he can go to a freakshow in ROAD FC
Yeah but I want to see Alex avenge his loss and Bellator isn't shy in taking rejects so he can have one fight there then fuck off elsewhere!

Yeah but I want to see Alex avenge his loss and Bellator isn't shy in taking rejects so he can have one fight there then fuck off elsewhere!
lol, thats a point as well

but hector is so so bad, just like bigfoot nowadays

lol, thats a point as well

but hector is so so bad, just like bigfoot nowadays
6 straight losses, 3-8-1 in the UFC, 31-2 before that

Shit's crazy, from one of the scariest dudes in the world to ZERO in no time

Fedor vs Bader

Kharitonov vs Kongo for #1 contender if Kongo wins, otherwise Minakov gets in the mix

Roy Nelson vs Minakov , depending on the above result

Larkin vs Yaroslav Amosov Erick Silva

Ion Pascu vs Erick Silva

Sonnen vs King Mo

Benson vs Goiti Yamauchi

Tokov vs Rafael Lovato Jr.

Shlemenko vs Machida after Machida fights Carvalho

Verry decent list but some things need to be changed in regards to middleweight imo.

Lovato at this point should and probably will fight Moose next.
Tokov should fight Salter
Machida if he wins vs winner Moose - Lovato
Carvalho vs Shlemenko

Back