Khabib wants to fight Ferguson and then end career.

12ga.

Gold Belt
Reaction score
Good news if true. This is first I heard of anything Khabib may or may not want. According to his uncle Alex

Is rematch with Conor possible? "No. Habib Has no interest in this fight. He will not fight him for any money. Yes, I know that they are offering him a rematch. From the start, they offered him 15 million, if he agrees. But Habib said no. Let Conor stand in line, let him fight with others. And Habib wants to fight Ferguson, and then end his career, ”said Alex Nurmagomedov.

https://www.championat.com/boxing/n...lsja-ot--15-mln-za-revansh-s-makgregorom.html

Khabib will give McGregor a rematch when Conor gives Aldo a rematch

I love khabib but honestly if he beats Tony and retires I will think it was prematurely. All goat candidates defended their belts through years of dominance.

Perfect record but not goat imo if he retires on a win next.

I love khabib but honestly if he beats Tony and retires I will think it was prematurely. All goat candidates defended their belts through years of dominance.

He's not GOAT but certainly LW GOAT.

I've heard the following:
- Khabib will rematch but only for a bigger purse than McGregor
-Khabib will fight Ferguson, then retire.
-Khabib will fight Ferguson, defend again, then move up.
-Khabib will fight Ferguson, and fight GSP tgen retire.
-Khabib will never fight again.

I'm just going to wait...

TS.

This is not Khabib in that article.

It's his uncle .. some Aleks Nurmagimedov in Ukraine. Would take this with a punch of salt. This guy is not involved in Khabibs career.

LW is a lot easier to be GOAT since none did as you say. To me winner of this is based on insane records alone, surpassing everyone at LW.

fight Ferguson. Maybe 1x more title defense. Then fight GSP (likely lose) then retire.

He will need to make some title defenses post-Ferguson fight.

He could add on his hit list people like Poireir, Diaz etc etc

Not sure whether it's actually true. It's hard to believe anyone would actually want to see a rematch with Conor though after what transpired. Khabib-Tony is clearly the most interesting fight in the division.

So this means Conor's stolen soul will remain in limbo for eternity

{<jordan}

Well played Khabib

If he beats up Ferguson and one more dude from the crowd, I'm saying hes GOAT.

Once Abdulmanap said that, after Conor, we will fight with Tony in a high level LW fight. And after Tony, GSP or WW Title holder. Then we can retire and people can say Khabib was an extra-class fighter. So he will definitely retire but i dont think after Tony. Because Khabib's destiny written by his father and his father want also GSP or WW Title before call it a carreer.

I hope Khabib has at least 3 fights left in him

Tony
GSP
WW Champ

I hope he throws in 1 or 2 more LW title defenses in there.

Back