Khabib didn't even sit and breathe between rounds and was fighting with Herb and Conor's corner

joyce hacie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is on top of having a seizure before the fight, the UFC running a campaign with the press to get in his head, and Conor cheating the entire time lol

How much better is he?

Last edited:
"Alhamdulillah, Tomorrow night I'm going to smash your boy guys! I'm gonna smash your boy!"

Fucking love it!

Better than 30% Usman but slightly below 70% Hendricks.

Does anyone know why he had seizures? LOL!
Another Mysterio thread debunked.

200 lbs no shit he did t have to rest after wrestling a FW

This is on top of having a seizure before the fight, the UFC running a campaign with the press to get in his head, and Conor cheating the entire time lol

How much better is he?

Khabib is on another level, it's insane. Only Ferguson poses a threat to Khabib. If Khabib runs over Ferguson, then it's a wrap. He will have effectively cleaned out the LW division at its peak.

Does anyone know why he had seizures? LOL!
Another Mysterio thread debunked.

200 lbs no shit he did t have to rest after wrestling a FW

Hey you know that you don't look cool or tough for not changing your AV, right ? What you look like is like a sad pathetic man.

Hey you know that you don't look cool or tough for not changing your AV, right ? What you look like is like a sad pathetic man.

Why would I change it when Conor wasn’t a 100% and there’s going to be a rematch?

Back