Paulie Malignaggi about Khabib spitting on Conor!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Paulie is going OFF on Conor saying he deserves it because he is a quitter and a bitch. He calls him a " pussy motherfucker" because the choke wasn't properly in and yet he quit.

If rematch, Khabib should do this type of choke:

mrx.jpg

Shut up Pauline for God's sake
You know no thing about chokes.. all this bitterness only shows how badly Conor whooped that ass

They need to just book these two to fight. Paulies the saltiest dude alive. He has been going on about the same shit since before the floyd fight. Im not even a Conor fan.

That’s actually somewhat scary.. I like it!

This is in regards to the post of Khabib talking to Conor. Paul needs to let it go.

Pauli's Beggin' for a Fight: Season 3, Episode 45, "Spitters and Quitters"

This dude’s obsession with Conor has taken up his life.

Kavanagh said they are releasing the full Paulie/Conor sparring video on netflix as a miniseries. Paulie just tryin' to stay relevant.

Robertcop2 has more class and authenticity than Conor.

m61d7p32fdoy.jpg

Paulie working hard for that Conor boxing match...just relentless lol

Paulie is going OFF on Conor saying he deserves it because he is a quitter and a bitch. He calls him a " pussy motherfucker" because the choke wasn't properly in and yet he quit.

God I hope this guy comes over and fights Conor in MMA. They can do the rematch in boxing.

McGregor must regret his last two mindgame "victims" one almost popped his head off and then charged into his team and the other acts like the most jilted lover of all time. Pauli "bunny boiler " Mallignagi.

Talk about "blowback"

Pauline still salty af after getting knocked down on a sparring lmao

Shut up Pauline for God's sake
You know no thing about chokes.. all this bitterness only shows how badly Conor whooped that ass

You can see that asswhooping in full on an upcoming Maymac documentary on Netflix. Should be a good laugh, it sounds as though Paulie has Conor deep rooted in his brain from that spar. Must have been sheer punishment.

God I hope this guy comes over and fights Conor in MMA. They can do the rematch in boxing.

I like the idea of an MMA fight because Paulie mentioned that he trained in judo/sambo and that his brother is a brown belt in the judo/sambo.

So he has experienced grappling and so, he needs to learn to check kicks and work some clinch defense and he should be good to go.

Robert cop makes Robocop look like homocop.

All hail Robert cop!

Back