Khabib and Fedors opponents share same win rate during their streak

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
So, I just got done adding up the wins and losses of their opponents during their win streak. Why? I was thinking about who had a better win streak, and then often their opponents faced comes into question, and it's not always easy to compare, and though it's not really guaranteed to reflect on the level of competition, it is one thing that could be looked at, so I just went and added up their records heading into their fights against each opponent. This definitely wasn't the most productive way to spend my time, but here it is.

For Khabib, it was his entire opponents since he's still undefeated, and for Fedor, before Werdum fight.

I kinda found something interesting, at least I thought so, because for Khabib, his opponents have 253 wins, 105 losses and 4 draws, which comes out to roughly 70 percent winrate. (=0.6989).
For Fedor, his opponents had 391 wins, 144 losses, and 22 draws, which also comes out to roughly 70 percent winrate (=0.7019)

Total fights by opponents were 557 fights for Fedor's opponents and 362 fights for Khabib's opponents. Since Fedor's had a lot more draws, Khabib's opponents should have higher loss rates.

Also, I found that Ogawa and Zulu, who is seen as cans by the public when it comes to Fedor's records, whether they are or not I am not trying to debate, but both were undefeated at 7 - 0 leading up to the fight against Fedor, with all finishes.

And for Khabib, Tibau win is debated as to the actual winner of the fight, and Khabib doesn't get a whole lot of credit for beating Tibau in the first place, but Tibau actually was coming off a win against RDA when he fought Khabib.

The tibau fight was fine to award khabib. Technically no one won yeah cause nothing actually happened. But due to it being a sport there has to be a result, and based on what happened khabib was really the only one trying to do anything other than defend so it seemed pretty elementary.

Interesting considering Fedor fought top ranked guys in the Pride Grand Prix...

Interesting considering Fedor fought top ranked guys in the Pride Grand Prix...

Well for example Horscher guy was like 12 and 1 before fighting khabib.
And maybe i fucked up adding numbers after two digits.

Both have 10 year unbeaten streaks as well and are Sambo masters

Like father and son, sorry Abdulmanopovich

I dont know if win loss record is necessarily best indicator of he strength of the schedule.

Guys!!!

42839850_362896241121162_4531142349165649006_n.jpg

Attachments

• DpmOzmfX4AANAK_.jpg
    DpmOzmfX4AANAK_.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 5
Back