Khabib has a cast IRON Jaw... one of the best chins in the UFC?

joyce hacie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
27 fights never been rocked... Conor caught him flush a couple times including an uppercut and Khabib didn't even react.

Don't jinx it.

When people start praising someone's jaw that's when a surprise KO happens.

He indeed seems to have a great chin but Conor not rocking him isn't really relevant. Conor has average power at best at LW. He only has good power when fighting "midgets" (his words) at FW or chinny guys like Eddie.

It looks like he has a chin, but his defense is whats underrated. As far as I can tell he hasn't been hit clean with a hard shot once.

He indeed seems to have a great chin but Conor not rocking him isn't really relevant. Conor has average power at best at LW. He only has good power when fighting "midgets" (his words) at FW or chinny guys like Eddie.
He's had 2 UFC fights at FW. In one of those fights he got 3 KD's and a TKO. In the other he was on his back the first 2 rounds. Where is the evidence he has "average power at best at LW?"

It looks like he has a chin, but his defense is whats underrated. As far as I can tell he hasn't been hit clean with a hard shot once.
Feel like Johnson definitely got him pretty square. May not have got all of it, but he definitely cracked him once in between the mauling.

27 fights never been rocked... Conor caught him flush a couple times including an uppercut and Khabib didn't even react.
Khabib has a damn good chin but Conor isn't a one-punch ko guy either.

Everyone know's by now what Joe Rogan thought about Khabibs standup, the same guy that thought Rhonda's standup was becoming world class. Khabib actually has really good striking defense. Cormier has the same type of defensive he uses (hand up way out in front). After the Conor fight, no one can argue that Khabib style isn't effective anymore.

And yeah, Khabib's chin isn't all that bad either.

Khabib's chin hasn't really been tested, which is impressive in and of itself when you realize he's fought professionally for a decade now
yeah he's been hit with some shots before, but nothing devastating

Dude is tough... Plus. With that grappling he doesn't have to get it tested.

yea thats what al iaquinta said after the fight he said khabib had good standup and had a weird style of boxing that made him very hard to hit

Lets see him fight some wrestlers. Lets see what his amazing stand up looks like with a top 5 wrestler.

He has never faced the best wrestlers in the division he has seizures trying to cut the weight to.

We don't really know because it hasn't been tested, but I'm sure he can handle getting hit. I don't think we'll find out until he moves to ww and fights somebody like Woodley that can keep the fight standing and test his chin.

Lets see him fight some wrestlers. Lets see what his amazing stand up looks like with a top 5 wrestler.

He has never faced the best wrestlers in the division he has seizures trying to cut the weight to.
Says the weasal who changed his avatar when Conor lost.

What happened to you saying Khabib couldn't close the distance on Conor in every post because he has no power double?

Says the weasal who changed his avatar when Conor lost.

What happened to you saying Khabib couldn't close the distance on Conor in every post because he has no power double?

Weasel? Lol

I changed my avatar from O'malley after he popped. I always liked Zabit. Idiot.

I was also here giving Khabib props the night of the fight. Fact remains dude barely makes the weight. Dude went into a seizure last time and has bern hospitalized from his weight cut. Fuck your narrative that the truth.

Why the fuck is your join date Oct 7th?

Also good job not commenting on anything I said.

Back