Fighters Doing Dumb Sh*t

Apollo33

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Following Sonnen's Barrel Roll on Fedor, Here's a collection of unnecessary shit fighters do for no reason loses them the fight

alveskampmann.gif

giphy.gif

HZDnKMp.jpg

what are some other examples?

4 drug test failures between Jones and Anderson.

I don't have any GIF's, but I remember Melvin Guillard pretty much outclassing Nate Diaz everywhere (he even dropped him with his very first punch lol) but then decided for no reason that shooting in for a take down while exhausted would be a good idea, and got choked out because of it.

Starting a war with a whole bunch of people and then telling them its just business when they put it on you.

It didn't cost Rory these fights but this dumb shit forever made me want him to lose every fight since. Just watching these again made me want to go rewatch Rory/Moose

Weidman vs Rockhold is one of the dumbest.

David Gardner's hello Japan moment with shinya aoki on his back lol

Arlovskis flying knee on Fedor wins this. Trying something he only landed against a rocked Ben Rothwell in the biggest fight of his life against one of the GOATS and ended up sleeping and in a career tailspin for years

Following Sonnen's Barrel Roll on Fedor, Here's a collection of unnecessary shit fighters do for no reason loses them the fight

alveskampmann.gif

giphy.gif

HZDnKMp.jpg

what are some other examples?

Weidman/Rockhold doenst fall into that category. That kick Chris threw was in mid round 3 and the fight ended in mid round 4. Rockhold was up 3-0 on the scorecards with a 10-8 round 3.

Back