Dustin Poirier Will Be The 1st Guy To Beat Khabib

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

fuck what they talkin about USA in this hoe

I think Dustin Poirier actually has a really good chance of beating khabib
A lot of people will say other wise and they'll argue that he'll get beat worse than Conor but remember this guys
Dustin Poirier has a SOLID ground game:
SophisticatedTalkativeHind-size_restricted.gif

DirtyLavishAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

He doesn't get fuckin smoked by a big overhand right and has smooth boxing + power
FemalePeacefulEnglishpointer-size_restricted.gif

When he senses the finish being near he turns into a fucking monster which is kinda weird considering his name is Dustin
FearfulPaleBittern-size_restricted.gif

He can take punishment and keep on fighting
giphy.gif

(doesnt give a fuck and has heart)
This is his cardio in the 4th round against Justin:
tumblr_p77gj8vkws1rofocqo3_500.gif

If Tony doesn't do it, the diamond will

tenor.gif

Dustin is definitely a bigger threat than most people give him credit for, but I think Khabib might just be on a different level.

Khabib takes him down and smashes him. I dont really rate Poirier

I think the gap between their ground skills is too great for Porier to overcome.

Tony on my he other hand is just so damn awkward and has AMAZING cardio. I think he is the only one with more then a punchers chance to beat Khabib.

Dustin is dangerous as hell on the feet which only makes it more impressive that Conor dusted him.

Khabib would grind him into pieces.

If Dustin can stop some takedowns and minimise damage when he is taken down then he can box him up but it's a very big ask for the diamond.

Would definitely like to see this fight next, with Tony vs Alvarez on the co-main. I think April is a great time for it.

Maybe, KZ was getting the better of Dustin in grappling exchanges

Would definitely like to see this fight next, with Tony vs Alvarez on the co-main. I think April is a great time for it.

Alvarez is leaving the UFC and Tony deserves the shot next but I wanna see Khabib vs Poirier or Lee after the tony fight (IF KHABIB WINS)

How?

He's going to get socked out by Nate Diaz

I think Khabib beats everyone at LW convincingly.

fuck what they talkin about USA in this hoe

I think Dustin Poirier actually has a really good chance of beating khabib
A lot of people will say other wise and they'll argue that he'll get beat worse than Conor but remember this guys
Dustin Poirier has a SOLID ground game:
SophisticatedTalkativeHind-size_restricted.gif

DirtyLavishAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

He doesn't get fuckin smoked by a big overhand right and has smooth boxing + power
FemalePeacefulEnglishpointer-size_restricted.gif

When he senses the finish being near he turns into a fucking monster which is kinda weird considering his name is Dustin
FearfulPaleBittern-size_restricted.gif

He can take punishment and keep on fighting
giphy.gif

(doesnt give a fuck and has heart)
This is his cardio in the 4th round against Justin:
tumblr_p77gj8vkws1rofocqo3_500.gif

If Tony doesn't do it, the diamond will

tenor.gif
Lol no

Doubt it. I think a strong wrestler is his biggest threat. Or someone who fights well off their back like Ferguson.

He’s got decent ground skills but was overwhelmed by the Korean Zombie so I just don’t see him having the game to negate Khabib.

Getting submitted by KZ is no knock at all but we are just talking about an elite level of grappling.

Nate, Tony possibly Kevin Lee(idk) that’s about all I can see dealing with him at 155 and I don’t give them that good of a chance. Khabib beating Al the way he did says a lot, the reality was Al has athleticism, striking and wrestling that many LWs don’t posses and it didn’t matter at all

Alvarez is leaving the UFC and Tony deserves the shot next but I wanna see Khabib vs Poirier or Lee after the tony fight (IF KHABIB WINS)

Tony vs Khabib is THE fight, which is why it won't happen next. They're going to build it up a bit.

Tony already got a TS and won a belt and got another TS then pulled out. Poirier is still waiting to get even his first TS. He deserves it too. Tony should fight on the co-main, then the eventual meetup would be huge. He'd make more money out of it.

Back