Ali: Khabib made 15 million against Conor, shoots down 50 cent

joyce hacie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
18BB89A6-6F72-4EF7-BE1B-83522B440386-14790-00000A9AD8DDD078.jpeg

Last edited:
I heard Ali runs Khabib's social media...

So Ali must be replying to himself <45><45>

And god damn, Ali always seems so angry Lol this is all good publicity for Khabib and he's out there flaming 50

Woah, we made it baby! That's fookn impressive. GJ Khabib.

Obligatory "Conor bless!"

I look forward to Khabib's claims of -isms when he finds out his value without McGregor.

And god damn, Ali always seems so angry Lol this is all good publicity for Khabib and he's out there flaming 50
Khabib's social media is shared. Meaning they both post on it.

I hope Khabib does understand it now, that it was purely HUGE business.

ali baba needs to calm down. he is worried 50 cent is going to steal his client.

But now it seems that Frankie’s manager Ali Abdelaziz responded to a fan’s tweet thinking that he was signed into the FrankieEdgar twitter account but was actually logged into his own twitter account. He quickly deleted the tweet but @GrabakaHitman managed to screenshot it and posted it out.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-25-at-12-58-54-PM.jpg

When did this clown get involved in mma and offering fighters money?

Khabib needs atleast 60% of the purse for the rematch..Conor gets 40%

Make the UFC/Conor pay for his chicken to get a shot of getting his masculinity back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Money changes everyone. Khabibs downard spiral begins soon.

Is this fake? I just went to Khabib and Ali twitter and neither is there. Has it been erased or was this photoshopped?

I am sure confused by the 15 mil claim.... If we assume the 2.5 mil PPV buys are correct and Khabib got 2 mil purse that leaves a 13 mil difference... So you expect me to believe the UFC gave Khabib $5+ per PPV? that's insane... So if that was true then Connor got more so lets say he got $7 per PPV... so that is a combined $12 per for a $65 PPV that by all common info the Cable or Sat provider gets 40-50% of right out of the gate...So that being said... The UFC gets $32 per and gives away $12? Sounds hard to believe.... The only way Ali statement works is if he is talking 15million rubles!!!! :) that's about $250K US!!! Also, why the outrage in the first place? If 50 cent offered 2 million to go to Bellator I read that as a 2 million dollar signing bonus... That is great for anyone anywhere!!! Esp in MMA....

Blows my mind that Khabib is a conservative Muslim and he associates with that rat.

Guy talks about loyalty, but his manager literally sold out his own people to save his skin.

Back