George St-Pierre denies targeting Jon Jones with PED talk - ‘I wouldn’t push him when he’s down’

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
“Jon Jones got angry at me, I saw on social media, because of the steroid thing, So my friend showed me the post on Instagram and I didn’t understand. I was not targeting Jon Jones. I was not talking about Jones, but then I realized, ‘Shit, Jon Jones win with a head kick against Cormier.’ But I was not targeting him. I was talking about PEDs and remove people when they get caught for PEDs and I said often that everything is different. It’s like, it’s a grey line, it is not black and white. If you look at some guys who have been caught with performance-enhancing drugs, after they get caught, their performance diminishes. They are not the same fighter anymore.

“But if you look at Jon Jones, Jon Jones has been pretty constant. And he claims that, I believe from what I have read on the report, is that one of the substances got tainted. So it’s not that he took it, it just that one of his supplement got tainted,” he added. “So I was not targeting him especially. I have a good relationship with Jon Jones. I trained with him and I felt bad.”

According to St-Pierre, he would never kick a fighter when he’s down. Furthermore, if anyone has the capability of rising from the ashes it’s “Bones."

“I know he had to go through some tough times with USADA and the draw with that. One thing I do not want to do is push a guy down when he’s down and things don’t go well. If I think someone can come back from that and to be champion through those circumstances I think it’s Jon Jones. I think Jon Jones can do it. I think he’s a very talented guy and I think he can do that.”

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

<Lmaoo>

GSP is nice guy stop this trash threads plz.

This was just a misunderstanding. GSP knows that Jon was innocent.

3B1FEB1E-0E6E-422B-8A55-B55E72060529.jpeg Georges too classy for that, unlike Jones.

LOL GSP it was obvious you referred to Jones. Don't fucking back down now that you got him angry.

GSP is as fake as they come, I know what kind of person he is. They're all nice to your face and talk shit behind your back the second you're not around.

He wouldn't push him but he would stay in his guard for 25 minutes.

I prefer heel Jones, at least he’s being authentic unlike the godly one earlier in his career.

He never full commits, though. He acts like he doesn’t care what ppl think of him but he really does. He should just go ape.

So GSP has been extremely out spoken about cleaning up the sport and the moment he's given the spot light to push for a cleaner sport he backs down. Jon Jones tested positive twice and had a sketchy test ratio. Stick to your guns man or it's all talk on your part.

Last edited:
LOL GSP it was obvious you referred to Jones. Don't fucking back down now that you got him angry.

GSP is as fake as they come, I know what kind of person he is. They're all nice to your face and talk shit behind your back the second you're not around.

He mentioned a kick specifically, but that could apply to a couple of famous fights.

Remember when Vitor fans claimed the TRT didn't help him KO rockhold?

Can't respect GSP.....He talks about Cleaning the sport but he can't take shots @ the #1 Steroid Posterboi? Jon Jones?

GSP is fake as fuck.

Jon Jones probably knows some dark secrets about GSP, if you know what I mean...................

GSP%20Jackson.gif

Back