GSP might retire again....

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

Georges St-Pierre says there's a good chance he never fights again. "There's a lot of drama in the sport, and I'm thinking 'would I really want to go back into that?' The motivation goes down."

AKA He wants nothing to do with Khabib.

What happened George, I thought it was a good fight for your "legacy".

All this drama created by the leftists who call McGregor a bum.

Shocking. Will probaby return once Whittaker loses an eye or something.

Georges St-Pierre says there's a good chance he never fights again. "There's a lot of drama in the sport, and I'm thinking 'would I really want to go back into that?' The motivation goes down."

Well yeah - he promised to defend at MW and then backed out. This means Dana won't let him fight anyone of consequence, namely belt holders and Conor. And for whatever reason, GSP doesn't want to fight Anderson.

Will probably fight Conor for the interim WW belt or something

For a guy who doesn’t like drama, he sure loves causing it and being dramatic as hell.

Well his options are limited. He vacated the MW title. He wont cut to 155 to fight Khabib. So that leaves Woodley, wich has a very high risk low reward to it, and not much else.

There is no incentive for him to go compete. Sportwise he is already in the Goat status range. Money wise there are no fights to be had.

He test cut to 155 just in case Connor won the belt. He had no intention of coming to LW unless Connor was champ.

GSP really is the ultimate cherry-picker.

He can’t get the Conor payday he was hoping for, of course he’s retired lol

He don’t want those Woodley or Anderson hands.

What a weird reason lol.

We all know he wanted to fight Mcgregor next but now that Conor lost and said he'd rather fight Anderson Silva anyway, GSP all of a sudden is unmotivated to fight someone else .

Go fight Khabib like you said you wanted to.

Last edited:
But he's retired right now lol.

I think he's just trying to gauge how many people care to see him fight again by pretending they may have seen the last of him. It's an old school tactic.

LOL at these pathetic Khabob and Conman "fans" criticizing one of the GOATs because he doesn't want to be part of the modern UFC Shitshow. Good decision GSP, stay away from the UFC Circus.

The guy debuted 16 years ago. He cleaned out every number 1 contender in the division then retired.

He's earned his cherry picking rights.

Should’ve never came back anyways.

"i can't get the easy money fights i want, so i'm retiring again".

- what gsp really means

Back