The Goat

jpadilla295

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The GOAT Artem Lobov Vs Michael Johnson

This fight is going to be absolutley great. Artem is going to picked apart and dismantled. This should be his last fight in the UFC after this ass whooping.

Johnson by round 2 subsmission via rear naked choke
artem-lobov-ufc-fight-night-118-ceremonial-weigh-ins-1000x.jpg

That his real arms or shoop? :D

I still would like to see him against Zubaira.
When it's personal like that, it's just something else.

This fight is going to be absolutley great. Artem is going to picked apart and dismantled. This should be his last fight in the UFC after this ass whooping.

giphy.gif

I hear in Thailand they let children go to school when they are able to wrap their hands around their head.

Good thing Artem was born in Russia; had it been Thailand he’d still anxiously await his first day of school at 30.

Ok serious question, how did Lobov even get a UFC contract? He's lost 4 of his last 6 fights?? Is he like a package deal with Mcgregor?

Which of your favorite fighters did Lobov DESTROY

Kinda bullshit he even gets to stay in the UFC. Dana talking about cutting Khabib's friends for their involvement ... but artem being a little bitch boy with Conor during the bus incident just gets a pass.

I mean, not to mention he actually sucks at MMA and has no business in the UFC in the first place.

I got in the thread 100% confident it would be an Artem Lobov thread.

All the jokes about lobovs tiny arms

Sean sherk had virtually the same reach ...

There is always one thing you can count on in an MJ fight. He's gonna eat his shit whole!

<{JustBleed}>

I really hope Artem wins just so we get a post fight interview.

"where is khabib ? he wanna fight with contract ?? Johnson is real brooklyn gangster"

Back