If you are a MMA fighter would you have Ali Abdelaziz or Malki Kawa as your manager?

Mammothman

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
People in these forums hate these 2 so hard! they keep complaining about how fishy and shady they are, yet all MMA fighters that are under them are likely getting better deals and better opportunities.

Just look how hard Malki Kawa fough so hard to have JJ cleared and he fucking got it! these 2 would do the impossible to have their fighters getting nothing but the best, would not you love to have somebody like these 2 on your team?

So if you say yes, then STFU about how much you hate them, they are doing their job and they pretty good at it, just ask all the high profile fighters they both manage.

Also these so called "MMA Fans" that want the best for the fighters and hate the UFC so much should be happy that we have guys like Ali and Malki representing several fighters.

Neither. Both are comic book bad guys. I'd have Paul Bearer

Ali. Really cares for his fighters and is a great family man. He's loved by everyone who manages, which is like 60 ufc fighters.

I'd make them fight to the death and the winner gets to manage me.

a good sports lawyer who has a relationship with a PR/marketing firm would be my pick.

agents tend to be scum and managers leeches

If I had no choice, I would keep everything MMA and separate personal life from my career under them.

If they are suspected of anything fishy I can separate myself more easily that way.

Perhaps easier said than done.

I'd have Artem's manager. The man must be a genius.

they are hated because they are both the best at what they do: ali gets his fighters paid and he gets them title shots
milky gets them big sponsorships and knows how to beat USADA

people say they care about the fighters but why hate these fighters? you must not fighters to get paid their worth and be exploited by promotions

I'm picking Paul Heyman for myself.

giphy.gif

The man's commitment is real.​

To be straight. Buisness is buisness and personal is personal.

I can seperate that. If AA can make me more money and get me further than any other manager i would go with him.

People in these forums hate these 2 so hard! they keep complaining about how fishy and shady they are, yet all MMA fighters that are under them are likely getting better deals and better opportunities.

Just look how hard Malki Kawa fough so hard to have JJ cleared and he fucking got it! these 2 would do the impossible to have their fighters getting nothing but the best, would not you love to have somebody like these 2 on your team?

So if you say yes, then STFU about how much you hate them, they are doing their job and they pretty good at it, just ask all the high profile fighters they both manage.

Also these so called "MMA Fans" that want the best for the fighters and hate the UFC so much should be happy that we have guys like Ali and Malki representing several fighters.
oh I don't know. But what I know is that I would have E.B. White as my writing coach...

Ali for sure he'd get me paid for fighting bums

Ali has been great to his fighters, so him

Would I be fighting for money or for legacy?

Ali. Really cares for his fighters and is a great family man. He's loved by everyone who manages, which is like 60 ufc fighters.

Ask Noah.

Some people on here have zero integrity. No, I wouldn't work with these liars and scumbags (and criminal, in Ali's case) just like I wouldn't work for a company that scams people but I make big money.

Back