If Conor fights Aldo or Nate next..this is proof that he is ducking lightweights!

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These are extremely winnable match ups for Conor..thus if he doesn't get an instant rematch with khabib, and they get one of these fights...its obvious that they did it so Conor can win a fight and get a title shot asap.

5'6 Manlet trex reach/no chin Aldo and Mediocore pillowfist/no wrestling Nate Diaz are much easier than your typical LW fights, that have wrestling abilities..Tony, Lee, Barboza,etc will be way more risky fights for conor...thus they will avoid them.

So yeah if Conor fights either of those guys, u know why...its not because he is stunning and brave.

Nate and Aldo can still win but its the safest bet for Conor.

Last edited:
I thought Conor’s been ducking Aldo for 3 years? That’s what everyone tells me, despite the fact that their first fight
aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight.gif

He said he wants the rematch, so I’m assuming that will be his next move. I’ll enjoy watching Khabib smash him again..

Conor should fight McGregor

He said he wants the rematch, so I’m assuming that will be his next move. I’ll enjoy watching Khabib smash him again..
Along as Khabib gets 60 % of the pay and Conor gets 40% of the top purse, Im good.

Otherwise..khabib shouldn't give him a rematch...Khabib needs to make the ufc and conor pay.

I don't think we see Conor again for a long time. His coach basically eluded that Conor isn't the same, doesn't have the hunger anymore. No need to get your face punched in for $$ when your already rich and don't have the drive anymore.

Come on @GOATER, the hate trolling has come old now...
If he fights a top five, you'd call it an injustice cos of a gifted shot at Alverez, two years out and beating by Khabib.
If he doesn't fight top five, he's ducking top five.

Chill out bro.

I propose that McGregor faces GOATER, and when GOATER has his head taken clean off he is banished from sherdog forever.

Jeez, even when Conor fights the #1 Lightweight in the world who specializes in the weakest aspect of his game, he's still accused of ducking someone.

He's had his title shot. He can fight whoever he wants to.

Come on @GOATER, the hate trolling has come old now...
If he fights a top five, you'd call it an injustice cos of a gifted shot at Alverez, two years out and beating by Khabib.
If he doesn't fight top five, he's ducking top five.

Chill out bro.
Bro....Conor has beaten aldo and nate...this is why he will fight those guys if he doesn't get a rematch.

The guy doesn't have balls to fight non champions who have a very good chance of destroying him.

LMFAO if you think he would fight kevin lee or Ferguson if no title shot is on the line....Conor is way too scurred to risk a lost for no title....he needs a title on the line.

Since there is no title, Nate and Aldo are the easiest matchups to get him a win, so they can sell "Conor's comeback"

Also I predicted all of this..you should respect my MMA fortune telling.

Fighting Aldo is high risk/low reward. Even though I think Conor is a big favorite in this he gains little from beating Aldo again and risks tarnishing his most famous victory in the unlikly event he loses. Aldo isn't great at promoting either which is a big factor and is why Conor likes Nate as he actually helps out a bit selling the fight.

I propose that McGregor faces GOATER, and when GOATER has his head taken clean off he is banished from sherdog forever.
I will KO him in a boxing match...give me a year of pure mme...Ill destroy him

Im no manlet with trex arms...Im real life size human being, Conor's krypyonite.

I will KO him in a boxing match...give me a year of pure mme...Ill destroy him

Im no manlet with trex arms...Im real life size human being, Conor's krypyonite.

I have to say that i expected better than that. 4/10

If Conor fought Ferguson you would say he's ducking Nate and Aldo. Shut the fuck up.

Fighting Aldo is high risk/low reward. Even though I think Conor is a big favorite in this he gains little from beating Aldo again and risks tarnishing his most famous victory in the unlikly event he loses. Aldo isn't great at promoting either which is a big factor and is why Conor likes Nate as he actually helps out a bit selling the fight.
But a winnable match and it is a match that hardcores want... Im sure Conor could appeal it to casuals as well.

I agree Nate will sell more ppvs and its a winnable match so its most likely his option if khabib is out.

Thats bullshit because UFC will give him a title shot with 1 win.

If Conor fought Ferguson you would say he's ducking Nate and Aldo. Shut the fuck up.
I wouldn't

I will say...glad he faced a non-manlet.

But Conor doesn't have the balls to fight tony with no belt on the line...he will only face him, if he has to, like win a belt.

But a winnable match and it is a match that hardcores want... Im sure Conor could appeal it to casuals as well.

I agree Nate will sell more ppvs and its a winnable match so its most likely his option if khabib is out.

Thats bullshit because UFC will give him a title shot with 1 win.

Well if Tony fights Khabib in the meantime I don't see the issue. Who else is there? Lee hasn't done enough to warrant a titleshot. The only guy with a legit claim is Poirer, which could also be Conor's next fight which is actually a stylistically easier fight for Conor than Nate.

I don’t like Conor but why on fucking earth would he fight anyone but khabib given the chance... he probably has a couple of fights left before he retire, don’t be silly... he will make even more than what he made in the first fight against khabib yet he should fight lee or Ferguson? Get real

Back