John Kavanagh was a professional Fighter

Most people knew.

How can anyone who followed Conor's rise even a little bit not know Kavanagh fought pro?

Last edited:
I didn't know, but I also don't care enough about Conor or his camp to really care.

How can anyone who followed Conor's rise even a little bit not know Kavanaugh fought pro?

I've followed Conor's rise and also didn't know his coach fought.

Some people aren't massive tools that spend their life on the internet though.

It's surprising that his record is as bad as it is, considering he was training BJJ before just about anyone where he was fighting. You'd think the first black belt in Ireland would've done better than going .500 over 6 fights.

It's surprising that his record is as bad as it is, considering he was training BJJ before just about anyone where he was fighting. You'd think the first black belt in Ireland would've done better than going .500 over 6 fights.
he was a 18 year old young man, and he still did get all of his wins by submission.

wait, Brett Kavanaugh also fought MMA???

If he says so, you better believe it. The guy is incapable of lying. Everything he says is the god's honest truth. He is an upstanding citizen.

Some people aren't massive tools that spend their life on the internet though.

It's ironic that a guy posting on an MMA forum would try and diss someone for having a basic knowledge of the sport and its camps and its coaches. Work on your insecurities, mate.

This thread is not nearly as negative as it should be.

he was a 18 year old young man, and he still did get all of his wins by submission.

He was 23 when he made his debut and 26 when he had his last fight, right in the middle of his athletic prime.

People with sherdog accounts with tonnes of posts are taking the piss cos some people actually know that Kavanagh fought.
These are probably the same people who bang on about the ‘Irish Edumund’.

Oh my days.

Back