A thank you thread to Conor McGregor

Taric

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
As a long time Dallas Cowboys fan, I would like to formerly thank Conor McGregor for giving the Cowboys some juice yesterday. The Cowboys have been struggling massively this year to get anything going offensively and yesterday their energy was completely different than the rest of the year. Players all over the team were doing the swag walk and just flat out having fun.

So Conor, thank you for giving the boys a shot in the arm before a big divisional game with the skins next week.

Was the throw as bad as everyone is saying it was?

If the Cowboys needed to meet a UFC fighter in order to get properly motivated to go out there and play well, they have issues.

Was the throw as bad as everyone is saying it was?
Yes lol

If the Cowboys needed to meet a UFC fighter in order to get properly motivated to go out there and play well, they have issues.
They were statistically the worse offense in the NFL until yesterday and they were playing the statistically best defense in the league... Logically they should've been stomped but it went the other way.

As a long time Dallas Cowboys fan, I would like to formerly thank Conor McGregor for giving the Cowboys some juice yesterday. The Cowboys have been struggling massively this year to get anything going offensively and yesterday their energy was completely different than the rest of the year. Players all over the team were doing the swag walk and just flat out having fun.

So Conor, thank you for giving the boys a shot in the arm before a big divisional game with the skins next week.
Maybe Conor has a future vistiting struggling teams after his losses to give them a boost. There should be plenty of opportunities if Khabib, Ferguson, GSP, Lee, Holloway, Woodley and Ortega are in his future!

Maybe Conor has a future vistiting struggling teams after his losses to give them a boost. There should be plenty of opportunities if Khabib, Ferguson, GSP, Lee, Holloway, Woodley and Ortega are in his future!
If the Cowboys need Conor as a mascot to win, I'd write Jerry Jones a letter immediately to pay the man to follow the team around.
Fuck it. Jerry is rich as hell.

He threw a football like a 2 year old. Khabib did really take that guys soul. This guy is straight cringe now. In every way shape and form.

It's hard to extend your arms in a custom suit guys come on.. if you don't like him I can understand but to shit on everything he does? You guys sound like he shit in your cereal..

giphy.gif

It's hard to extend your arms in a custom suit guys come on.. if you don't like him I can understand but to shit on everything he does? You guys sound like he shit in your cereal..

I'm a Conor fan, but that was unquestionably a horrible throw, he basically shot-put it lol

<Fedor23>That game killed all my tickets took Jags across the board, but if Conor give the boyz a boost good for you they did play hyped 4sure....

Maybe he can visit my fantasy team, currently 0-6. CHOO CHOO MOTHER FUCKERS!

That game killed all my tickets took Jags across the board
<JagsKiddingMe>

Maybe he can visit my fantasy team, currently 0-6. CHOO CHOO MOTHER FUCKERS!
Fun fact: This team of players would currently have any fantasy owner as 6-0 and every player listed was either undrafted in 10 man leagues or a 12+ round player. It's a weird year.

Patrick Mahomes
James Conner
Isaiah Crowell
James White
Robert Woods
Cooper Kupp
Calvin Ridley
Eric Ebron
Jets DST

Last edited:
I have no clue who or what the Cowboys are, I guess from the posts above they're an American Football team and not a very good one.

Back