Correct me if I’m wrong, but shouldn’t Dana White be punished...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
By the athletic commission since he promoted Conor’s trash talk and called it dark and better than Ali’s? Conor insulted Khabib, his father, his religion and his country and White’s reaction, “That was dark, better than Ali”! Then the aftermath happens, “ These guys won’t be fighting anymore in the UFC”! Are you guys seeing this behavior and are u going to just stand there doing nothing but letting this filth go on?
Dana White is more guilty than these poor fighters!

Never insulted his religion either, that's BS right there.

Show me where?

When did he insult his religion? Ive seen this many times now and mainly by muslim people, show us the proof?

giphy.gif

Words are words, punching and instigating a riot are different things

Yeah TS you're right. At this point I can't believe Congress hasn't stepped in and locked him up. Trump politics for you

By the athletic commission since he promoted Conor’s trash talk and called it dark and better than Ali’s? Conor insulted Khabib, his father, his religion and his country and White’s reaction, “That was dark, better than Ali”! Then the aftermath happens, “ These guys won’t be fighting anymore in the UFC”! Are you guys seeing this behavior and are u going to just stand there doing nothing but letting this filth go on?

words are not illegal..they are protected free speech...and when building a fight, even more leeway is given..this is the way it's always been...and yes, they will be fighting in the ufc again...at least Khabib will...and conor definitely will...this fight is going to be run again. without a doubt..you don't bring in 2.4 million ppv buys and not have a rematch.

words are not illegal..they are protected free speech...and when building a fight, even more leeway is given..this is the way it's always been...and yes, they will be fighting in the ufc again...at least Khabib will...and conor definitely will...this fight is going to be run again. without a doubt..you don't bring in 2.4 million ppv buys and not have a rematch.
Inciting violence is illegal

Wait, hang on.. What did Conor actually say about his religion? Explain I never quite understood this one?

Promotion's should not be biased to one participant...

If I was Chiesa's lawyer, I would subpoena UFC documents in regard to the bus incident and communications with Conor prior to it.

Conor-McGregor-Snags-Jose-Aldos-Belt-750.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

002_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_x_Conor_McGregor.jpg

Inciting violence is illegal

insulting someone is not inciting violence....what a person chooses to do when insulted is totally their decision...you really need to learn the difference...

Exactly how are they going to punish Dana? Suspend him from fighting? Damn, we'll never see that Tito fight.

When did he insult his religion? Ive seen this many times now and mainly by muslim people, show us the proof?
Conor offered him a drink fully knowing he is a devout Muslim, Khabib told him he doesn’t drink, Conor calls him a backwards cunt! It’s like offering him big then calling him names for not eating it!

In my perfect world Dana would be punished for being 1) fat, 2) bald, 3) a pathological liar, and 4) an undignified groupie.

Back