Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Tony Ferguson and Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz 3 are the fights to make?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
tony-khabib.jpg
044_Conor_McGregor_and_Nate_Diaz.0.0.jpg

Should these fights be made next? How would you see them going?

Conor vs. Barboza is the most interesting fight to make.

Ferguson Khabib is a tough call. I’d be pulling for Ferguson, but it’s hard to pick against Khabib...

Why in the FUCK would anyone want to see McGregor Diaz III right now?

Ferguson smashes Conor.

People only want to see Conor vs Diaz for entertainment so let me be clear about this, Conor is a broken man now and no one find his trash talking entertaining anymore.

Khabib vs Ferg is the only thing that's important now.

If this was on the same card, my pants would explode off.

Khabib wouldn't agree to it unless he was the headliner, which ain't happening with Conor there.

Connor needs a win in worst way. That’s why I don’t see them doing rematch with khabib right away. With that said, Diaz makes sense for Connor and my money would be on Connor.

And khabib vs tony is no brainer. Only potential road block is if khabib is out long term like a year and Tony doesn’t want to sit around in which case I could see tony vs poier or Aldo

Well they need to give Conor an easy fight next. If he loses the next one, he might not be able to bounce back. His aura has gone forever now.

Would let them bang.

However Conor vs Barboza, or Conor vs Pettis would be slightly more interesting than the rematches against Nate 3 and Poirier 2 but all 4 fights for Conor are very interesting and I’d be very pleased to see one of them next.

Khabib vs Tony is #1 fait in de laitweit devison. After that, win or lose, Khabib should fight Kevin Lee because that’s stylisticzlly veeery interesting.

Khabib wouldn't agree to it unless he was the headliner, which ain't happening with Conor there.

Yeah thats the main problem with putting them on the same card. You'd have the champ of the division playing second fiddle to a non-champ of the same division which would be odd but the alternative of Conor not being the main event would be even crazier as that is the main attraction ppv wise. So it seems they will never be on the same card which is a shame as I'd like them to keep putting Conor, Khabib and Tony on the same card so you are still guaranteed a top tier match-up if one pulls out.

These are the two megafights. But I don't think they should be made "next".

I think Khabib vs Porier should be next.
Tony got a TS and won a belt, then got another TS and pulled out. Poirier still on the waiting line for his first TS. I think the next fights should be Khabib vs Poirier, and Tony vs Alvarez on the co-main. That way more fans are acquainted with Tony and the eventual megafight gets more time to build up.

Conor can fight Nate if he wants to. He'll probably get choked out, and then the Khabib rematch disappears. He can only get one of these two fights: either Nate or Khabib. Losing to either risks the other not materializing. He should fight Al Iaquinta just to be safe. Although I think Al has a got shot against him too.

I feel sorry for Nate's brain. Don't want to see Conor Diaz 3. Can't see it going any different to the second fight.

I want to see new fights. Do Tony vs Khabib and Conor vs MJ or Kevin Lee.

I'm going to have sex with Demi Lovato.

And I want Conor vs Barboza next.

I wouldn't mind seeing Conor fight Aldo again. I've been saying for weeks that Conor will fight Nate if he loses and I still think that's what will happen.

Khabib must fight Tony, I won't be happy with less.

I feel sorry for Nate's brain. Don't want to see Conor Diaz 3. Can't see it going any different to the second fight.

I want to see new fights. Do Tony vs Khabib and Conor vs MJ or Kevin Lee.

Kevin Lee is fighting Al Iaquinta. And I don't see Conor risking it with Kevin Lee.

There's a chance Al beats Kevin Lee, he did last time they fought. Conor should fight Al next if he does.

Back