EF60.gif

3.gif

Gustaffson-Jones-TD.gif

Wv7UkUD.gif

53671_6a00d8341bf8f353ef019aff8bdddb970c-900wi.jpg

Picture27_crop_exact.png

229_jon_jones_vs_alexander_gustafsson.0.jpg

32761_547031_369207576544627_2013445558_n.png

UFC 165 Jones vs Gustaffson I which happened on September 21, 2013. It's been abit more than 5 years since the consensus greatest light heavyweight title fight ever. A hotly contested bout which saw Jones experience his first major challenge and many argue he lost.

Now five years later they will finally meet again for the light heavyweight title. I honestly can't wait.

WAR THE MAULER

ufc-232-696x392.jpg

Wonder if this fight is gonna be another half filled triangle for Gus.

Jones will win more easily this time and everyone will be shocked.

Clean and straightforward UD.

Gus did as good as he possibly could in the last fight. Jon finishes him this time.

Feeling very old right now

Fight feels way more recent than that

this is a good time to beat jones again. jones coming off this long layoff and he will be beatable . osp did decent and cormier did really good. gus has a good chance to make this a good fight but i dont think gus can muster that performance he had 5 years ago yet again. i hope he can for the sake of entertaining the fans though. this may be gus's last hoorah

How long has it been since you wrote a full subject for a post? You got me, i clicked in, and it's a valid subject. But don't do that click baity shit, man. It's super annoying. You're better than that. be better than that.

[/QUOTE]

jon jones boxing up glover was scary. i dont like jones but i admit hes the best

Should be a good knock
Look forward to the hematch

jesus fucking christ. i forgot how gus mauled glover. holy fuck

Why is Jon Jones allowed back I don't understand.

The UFC is a joke.

Gus wins again.

this is a good time to beat jones again. jones coming off this long layoff and he will be beatable . osp did decent and cormier did really good. gus has a good chance to make this a good fight but i dont think gus can muster that performance he had 5 years ago yet again. i hope he can for the sake of entertaining the fans though. this may be gus's last hoorah

You know Gus has been inactive longer than Jon Jones right. lol

Expect a war. I'd be surprised if this doesn't end up a FOTY candidate.

Back