2005 Fedor could destroy every version of Jones

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
ok Im not a fanboy...I watched both fighters in his prime and fedor is by far the greatest, the most complete fighter of all time.. Jones is great too but he lacks of punching power. Emelianenko fought plenty of roided up guys stronger phisically than Bones like randleman coleman, etc.. Jones best weapon is wrestling and it wil be useless against the explosive russian

Last edited:
If you have to start with “I’m not a fanboy” the rest of the post is invalid.

Hard to argue. You basically nailed it in the thread title. Nothin left to add.

If you have a Jon Jones profile pic, your posts aren't valid.

Well heck I'll favor Fedor from 2002 ~ 2008 vs anyone in the history of fighting sports. So a good 5-6 years of complete baddest man on the planet.

<Fedor23>

Why is it that everytime a fighter wins a fight there is a bunch of threads of said fighter popping up saying he is the GOAT or that he would easily beat this or this guy?

Especially when it's a guy with like 40 fights. Out of 40+ fights, it was really the fight this weekend that made you do this thread? Because I guarantee you half these threads wouldn't be made if Fedor hadn't just won this weekend.

I don't see Fedor getting past that reach with his haymakers. Jon has fought good boxers befor and kept them on the outside with kicks and closed the distance with elbows. Jon would beat Fedor up in the clinch and gas him out.

Jones' reach and iron chin would be tough nut to crack. If anyone could do it, it would be Fedor. Still favour Jones.

Nope. Saying probably the best MMA wrestler in history's wrestling would be "unuseful" (useless being the correct word but not giving you shit as in assume English is not your first language) is beyond dumb. Not to mention Jones' reach and durability. Jones is a fighting savant too.

Prime Fedor was great for sure. Not saying he'd have no chance. But its dumb to say he'd destroy the best fighter we've ever seen.

"Roided up"...lulz
Love Fedor but this is straight fanboy herp derp. It's almost impossible to compare the two with there being so much difference in their times and paths.

I don't see Fedor getting past that reach with his haymakers. Jon has fought good boxers befor and kept them on the outside with kicks and closed the distance with elbows. Jon would beat Fedor up in the clinch and gas him out.
Also think cro cop at his prime would have destroyed jones, lol gus give him a run for his money even maybe lost that fight. gus who isn't a power puncher

Lmao Jones would embarrass any version of Fedor. It would most likely go just like the first DC fight except Jones would probably spend more time on top elbowing Fedor’s head through the canvas.

This is like the fifth thread on this subject in like 2 days, and some people wonder why Fedor get some hate on this forum?
You nuthuggers are something else.

Even juiced to the gills Jones would lose to fedor. It would be over fast. Fedor was just that good

Nope. Saying probably the best MMA wrestler in history's wrestling would be "unuseful" (useless being the correct word but not giving you shit as in assume English is not your first language) is beyond dumb. Not to mention Jones' reach and durability. Jones is a fighting savant too.

Prime Fedor was great for sure. Not saying he'd have no chance. But its dumb to say he'd destroy the best fighter we've ever seen.
thanks, yeah english is not my first lenguage, I started to learn like 8 years ago,sometimes I m thinking in spanish then I write in english

Dude, there is no new or old version of Fedor that could beat Jon Jones. I'm starting to really doubt the fight intelligence of this board.

Prime Fedor ducked the UFC for a reason lol Jones on coke beats any version of Fedor

Vitor almost took his arm home, fedor definitely would. Majority of fans know this thats why they vote him the most in the goat polls. So this thread is unneccesary

Back