Chris Weidman: If you're a father then you know how important it is to provide for your family.

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The only way to do this is to make sur you're safe on the job. Keep yourself covered with Contractor's Insurance, check them out (link in bio)

source.gif

You'd think the least the ufc could do is cover insurance plans for their fighters.

That’s some Shakespeare shit right there.

If anyone is a parent, you know you have sometimes eat on the fly. That's why I keep a snickers bar in my man purse. That's right, a snickers bar. Because you never know when you will be hungry, and being a parent is important.

I'm glad he has this insurance salesman gig to fall back on.

The only way to do this is to make sur you're safe on the job. Keep yourself covered with Contractor's Insurance, check them out (link in bio)

Al Iaquinta sells homes, Chris Weidman sells insurance...what is Aljo selling?

now that's a really good sponsor for him. weidman's career has been marred with injuries and long layoffs. if there's one person to be the face of a company about insurance, it's weidman.

Doing some commercials and promotions with local business.. good for Chris.

"He was my boy before, and now thanks to Contractors Insurance, he's still my boy."
xNopDhK.jpg

"Contractors insurance, make sure your boy is STILL your boy."
Terms and conditions apply, Contractors Insurance PLC is a subsidiary of Corn Nuts and may give you colo-rectal cancer.

That reebok sponsorship bringing in the dough i see

Back