Conor is just a genius self-promoter, which scares me

ralphus1

It's hard to be a saint in the city
@Gold
Reaction score
Pumping up the Dallas Cowboys on national TV, a week after losing the biggest MMA fight in history. And not just losing, but being dominated. It's like the aftermath of the fight made everyone forget that he got embarrassed.

His whiskey is getting horrible reviews, yet is selling like hotcakes. I'm getting Jim Jones koolaid vibes, for those of you old enough to remember that.

lol Conor's a billionaire and Khabib may never fight again.

Who really won?

I can just picture Conor with Dana’s job and he’ll just tell both fighters to do something about it when they trash talk each other.

Only a pussy would get scared of another man's self promotion skills TS you bender.

Who really won?

So apparently the man with the most money wins the fight hey?

News to me thanks for that.

Whens Bill Gates getting into UFC every division champ incoming!!!!

Reckon he'll be a billionaire by 35. If they ever change the law on non-US born citizens running for president he'll win that too, he'll easily mentally break his opponents in the debates.

So apparently the man with the most money wins the fight hey?

News to me thanks for that.

Whens Bill Gates getting into UFC every division champ incoming!!!!
Bezos bends Gates over and has his way with him and cleans with with Khabib's limp body

People don’t care if he lost. Especially celebrities. They all stick together

Who really won?

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT

Watch-Khabib-chokes-Conor-McGregor-UFC-229-1027982.jpg

No way is this bully a genius. Being incredibly rude & aggressive doesn't require intelligence.

I would think Conor made it clear he is in it for the money. He is so good at promotion and his fans are so blindly devoted that the loss to Khabib could end up being more profitable then a win would have. This guy is a rank 4 - 7 talent at lightweight who managed to turn his lack of elite mma skills into nearly a 100 million dollar empire. Can't help but admire.

Back