If Fedor beats Bader....FOTY?

L0ki

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I have DC as Fighter of the Year (beat Volkan and Stipe). Khabib also has a strong case, though I'm not sure the Barbosa fight gets factored into it.

If Fedor beats Bader, I think beating Uncie Shael, Frank Mur and Bader would be enough to take the spot, as crazy as that sounds in 2018.

However, if DC beats Black Beast, then he has it sealed.

Thoughts?

Do you have another fighter as FOTY?

Fighter of the century.

lsC6K6U.gif

Its not like he beat them in their prime tbh
I like Fedor but DC being double champion is more impressive imo

We all know what Bader is going to try to do vs. Fedor, let's see if Fedor has the cardio and game plan to win.

Bader has a glass chin all Fedor needs is 1 hit.

Last edited:

It's looking more at opponent quality.

Murr is good and Shael is a pretty solid W, as he has been competing pretty well lately.

Bader would be a big star.

DC beat Volkan, who is between okay and good, and Stipe, which is a big star.

I think Fedor would nudge it out, if he doesn't beat Lewis, gets injured, etc.

The white walker king in your av looks like Fedor lol.

Fedor has probably lost some strength but he is the superior grappler.

Bader by KO or Fedor by hail mary armbar

It will be incredible if Fedor wins the Tourney tho.

Unfortunately I see Bader winning. Fedor having his back taken and being unwilling to spent time in the guard against Chael isn't a great sign again Bader. I'll think he'll be G&P'd. Hope i'm wrong of course

I'm hoping for a near-reenactment of Bader's fight with Tito, where practically everyone thought Tito was going to get wrecked but somehow he pulls off the unthinkable. If Bader's chin turns out to be just as suspect at heavyweight, it isn't outside the realm of possibility to see something like that happen again.

after Bader got beaten by fuckin tito it wouldn't surprise me if he got pounded by fedor

I gotta go with Yoel for FOTY for KO'ing Rockhold, and then 10-8'ing Whitaker in multiple rounds, including making him turtle (ref didn't know the rules and thought turtling was a legitimate defense) in a fight where all Whitaker did was point-fight.

Man, Fedor Fighter of The Year in 2018 hahaha - 13 years past his prime. That would be incredible.

I have DC as Fighter of the Year (beat Volkan and Stipe). Khabib also has a strong case, though I'm not sure the Barbosa fight gets factored into it.

If Fedor beats Bader, I think beating Uncie Shael, Frank Mur and Bader would be enough to take the spot, as crazy as that sounds in 2018.

However, if DC beats Black Beast, then he has it sealed.

Thoughts?

Do you have another fighter as FOTY?
Do the fight before DEC 31?

Bader will turtle up after getting cracked and Fedor will finish him off throwing G&P like he was fighting for his family’s dinner that night. Watch.

And yes... Fedor 2018 FOTY

“B.. Bu.. But Chael And Mir aren’t in their primes anymore.”

Yeah and neither is Fedor. Actually Fedor is more past his prime years than they are. Which makes it even more impressive.

Bader got a glass jaw and his wrestling is worse than Sonnen's. Fedor wins this just wait.

Well, to be honest, Fedor is also a long fucking way from being in his prime himself.

Back