Zabit vs. Conor @ 145?

yeah Conor aint going back to 145

and Zabit wont be in the division much longer either

conor will never be 145 with the IV Ban and USADA

I really want to see him fight a top 5 guy. We haven't seen him tested yet. He just pieces guys up on the feet and on the ground.

How long ago was that? Was that the weigh in where he looked like the living dead?

Well that's every 145 fight. IV isn't going to help pre weigh in.

He's not making 145 again though, too old and also pointless.

Well that's every 145 fight. IV isn't going to help pre weigh in.

He's not making 145 again though, too old and also pointless.

Thats what I meant. Forgot to put "again" in the post.

Conor is in his natural weight class where Khabib is currently the best.

Zabit out-strikes him, out grapples him and submits him. Zabit is the next 145 champ. This guy has a very spartan upbringing a bit lite Khabib, but at a Kung-Fu boarding school up in the mountains.

I made a post about this a while ago:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/z...ent-to-kung-fu-boarding-school-video.3747147/

Are you telling me the guy who have yet to face anyone in top 10 would completely dominate someone who won titles in two divisions ?

Get help, you are not well.

I like Zabit's style but he's being way too overrated. He got stumped striking in his last fight, by a late replacement.

The guy has talent and has a wild style but he still needs time to refine it. If Conor could make the cut (doubt it at this point) and look good he'd KO Zabit.

Zabit hasn't fought anybody good yet, give him Lamas, Volkanovski, Rodriguez (he's not ducking and still wants the matchup) or even Elkins.

Are you telling me the guy who have yet to face anyone in top 10 would completely dominate someone who won titles in two divisions ?

Get help, you are not well.

Yes - that's what I'm saying.

Conor is the one who will need help after this fight ;).

conor-mcgregor-ufc-194.jpg

Last edited:
Back