Conors Resume after A.Silva

AustonMattews

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After Conor mauls Khabib this is the fight fans want to see and UFC is all about that !
First round KO for Conor would instantly make his resume best ever, even better than Jones because of the size difference. There is no way Conor wont push for this

Silva is way past his prime. His chin is suspect, reactions are much slower than they were and his cardio cant be too good either. If Bisbing beats Silva then noway Conor wont expecially now that Silva is even older.

I see Conor knocking him out cold in the very first exhange

I literally never once heard anyone say the want to see Conor vs Anderson lol

Even a shot Silva would be a huge favourite over Conor, Silva couldve been was a decent sized LHW. If Conor did finish Silva, after KOing Khabib, its undeniable that he has the best resume in the sport currently imo.

But thats a huge if. Conor already has a top 5 mma resume in current mma.

Anderson hasn't won a relevant fight since 2012.

Might be a good fight for Conor to take after Khabib destroys him so he can duck GSP.

He should crush GSP's jaw after crushing Khabib, not Anderson. That's Conor's path to GOATness,

If Bisbing beats Silva then noway Conor
Of course man! Conor could beat anderson AND bisping on the same night. Maybe even a 2 on 1 match.

giphy.gif

Conors fight weeks are a helluva thing on sherdog.

Anderson still has some magic in him. Would be nice to see Silva on the big stage again

LMAO Anderson is going to put McGregor in the clinch and knock him out cold.

Conor just said that to stir some more gossip with his name attached. You see how those media companies ate that shit up? Complete publicity stunt.

Anderson would son him, Conor is a borderline manlet.

Retired due to life threatening injuries is what it will say.

Regardless of who wins the fight with Khabib, Conor will NEVER defend a title.

Anderson KO-1
I understand the love for Anderson I do... but please stop pretending he is even a shadow of the man in this video.

He was past his prime 6 years ago. He's a grandpa with a steel leg, a completely shot chin, can't pull the trigger.

I would pick half the FW roster against him at this point.

This fight never gets sanctioned in a million years.

conor too much of a coward to face GSP. He gives bullshit excuse. He knows GSP has technical standup and elite takedowns. He knows he'd lose.

Androstene Silva is not comparable to a man like McGregor. He belongs in the cheat pile with Jones.

conor too much of a coward to face GSP. He gives bullshit excuse. He knows GSP has technical standup and elite takedowns. He knows he'd lose.
GSP wouldnt stand a chance. Condit and even Serra dropped him. Conor would murder him

Back