If Conor loses he should give this speech

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

This is Tank Abbott after losing via toe hold submission to Frank Mir.
As Conor said to Khebob at the press conference ''what kind of fighting is that? you dive for the leg and hold onto them for dear life, what kind of man fights like that? you fight like a rat that shits his jocks''. Crawling all over the floor looking for the legs is unseemly and undignifying. As Tank put it: ''I don't like to lose that way but then again I don't know if I'd like to win that way either''.

I hope someone outgrapples khabib once in his career so he knows how it feels.

difference is: he will be GnP'ed into submission (or TKO)... not "get caught".

McGregor talks about The Game more than anyone else, he also would be contradicting his whole stick with Mayweather.

He'll handle his loss like his others imo, by being unaffected by it and becoming richer

It will be fun seeing him unable to get a rematch though :)

Just realized that Jim Miller looks like a much smaller Tank Abbot, LOL!

Funny that people think that Conor and Chael invented shit talking...Tank was a gem

And you think it was a masterclass speech ???

Conor the two faced rodent.

Wrestling/grappling is bad when done to him, but great when he does it to others.

Boxing is a circus and not a fight when he loses, but that is the only respectable way to fight when talking to MMA fighters, yet also feigning respect when speaking to Irish boxing legend Steve Collins.

He will just say Khabib was the better man and he will learn from it. Then reporters will ask reasons why he lost and he will give explinations that will be stated as excuses here.

But Khabibs getting his first L Sat

So let me get this straight

Conor complained that he lost to Floyd because the boxing game has so many rules

And after the Khabib loss he should complain that he lost to Khabib because the mma game has little rules

Ok, that sounds legit, his fans will actually believe it!

This is Tank Abbott after losing via toe hold submission to Frank Mir.
As Conor said to Khebob at the press conference ''what kind of fighting is that? you dive for the leg and hold onto them for dear life, what kind of man fights like that? you fight like a rat that shits his jocks''. Crawling all over the floor looking for the legs is unseemly and undignifying. As Tank put it: ''I don't like to lose that way but then again I don't know if I'd like to win that way either''.

Tank tapped because he did not want to cry for real like a little bitch in front of the world because Mir broke his foot.

Anyone that complains about this, including Tank, is a fucking dumbass. A Tap out is a tap out.

it's funny but fucking lame. just learn how not to lose by someone grabbing your toe and shit
in conor's case wouldn't make sense, khabib doesn't lay and pray

I don't understand why people that don't like to grapple or to watch grappling, decide to watch or even compete (as in this case) in a sport that involves grappling... There are plenty of combat sports and their variations for every taste. I also can't understand why does everyone have to be a KO machine. Since when is it bad for an MMA fighter that is better in the grappling aspect to use his skills in the way that is ALLOWED to fight?

{<huh}<{walkerwhut}> <bball1><{chips}><JagsKiddingMe>

In fairness to Khabib he makes the grappling exciting to watch proving that it can be done.
Take Usman or Covington for example. Boring as fuck. Compare to Hendo and Chad Mendes who are exciting wrestlers because they added in strikes that hit like a god-dammed freight train.
Boring grapplers are rightly criticised.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back