Conor explains what was wrong with his finger at the 229 presser

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Seems he injured it knocking the tooth right outta his "90 kilo" sparring partner, Ion "Bombardierul" Pascu.

lol!!!

McG actually was surprised that everyone was even concerned over it.

He wasn't joking when he said they have been going to war at SBG. Teeth goin air-borne n shit.

Says he almost had his own toof knocked out as well.

Time-Stamped:

Last edited:
I didn't see the big deal about it to begin with but I'm glad it truly ended up being nothing of concern. As long as the fight happens on Saturday.

The fuck is a kilo? someone teach Conor how to speak American <You11>

he needs to stop sparring without a gumshield, lots of fighters in the UK and Ireland do it and its fucking stupid.

A UK thai boxer Jordan Watson actually fought without one for a while and had his front teeth knocked out, he started wearing one after that lol

So Conor doesn't wear gloves and his opponents don't wear gumshields?

Amateur hour at Irish Edmunds as usual.

Sounds stiff, reckless/selfish, and stuck in the mud

A UK thai boxer Jordan Watson actually fought without one for a while and had his front teeth knocked out, he started wearing one after that lol

hahaha!!!!!

What was the point? To protect his gums?

LMAO

lol at Conor getting freaked out that people were scanning him up and down. If only he knew what goes on in here.

I want my McGregor hating brother back.

#NotMyArmBarbarian

hahaha!!!!!

What was the point? To protect his gums?

LMAO
lol it was just his front top teeth he got knocked out, seemed pretty keen to hold on to the rest of them afterwards.

Are you insinuating you don't believe him with those quotations?

He's lying...

He got it from playing touch butt with Artem...

lol it was just his front top teeth he got knocked out, seemed pretty keen to hold on to the rest of them afterwards.

lol

Homie's all

Weird-Teeth-Man-Funny-Smile-Picture.jpeg

The fuck is a kilo? someone teach Conor how to speak American <You11>
Why? All Americans do is take our English language and butcher it in nonsensical ways.
'Hold down the fort'. Really? Is the fort just a big balloon full of helium? Fuktards.

I want my McGregor hating brother back.

#NotMyArmBarbarian
AB realizes what a rare bout this is, akin to Cormier-Jones or Fedor-Mirko. Hating is fun, but when something rare like this comes around, you got to appreciate it. Best grappler vs best striker bout ever, almost a throw back to the old days, and anything can happen. And with McGregor's operating methods, this may be the last time we see him - same with Khabob.

he needs to stop sparring without a gumshield, lots of fighters in the UK and Ireland do it and its fucking stupid.

What the fuck is a gumshield?

Did you mean to type mouthguard?

Back