Tyron Woodley: Conor McGregor is ‘the only fight that makes sense’

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Hes at it again.... Trying desperately to get that red panty night. I thought he had learned his lesson when he said he didnt want to call anyone out and acted normal for once in his last fight post speech, but nah.

"I would say Khabib [wins]. But just for selfish purposes, if Conor wins, then the only fight that makes sense is for him to fight me. Try to get a third belt.”

“Conor thought he wanted smoke and then he realized he really didn’t,” Woodley said. “I would smash him. He’s too little. He’s got one punch. What fighter have I ever fought that’s been able to beat me with one tool?”

Also trying to duck colby again confirmed.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/9/...dley-conor-mcgregor-khabib-nurmagomedov-fight

Last edited:
This why no one likes him. He calls Colby a bitch for not fighting, now he has to have surgery but yet is talking about fights that he thinks, "Makes sense" when in fact it makes no fucking sense. Fight Colby.

He said its the fight that makes sense for Conor
Not the fight that makes sense for him

I like how he admits that he wants to fight a smaller man.

Helluva fighter—there’s no debate about that, but he makes it hard to get behind him and cheer or support him.

On the other hand, aside from Colby, it isn’t as though ww is a stacked division with title challenger options.

Can't blame him for wanting Conor or GSP, but Colby is a legit challenger and he should take care of that since neither of them seem eager to fight him, not wait around again.

I actually expect Conor to call out Woodley IF he wins. It does make sense for him to go for three belts.

He wants no part of Woodley and I don't blame him. Woodley just keep beating up the kids that have nothing to lose by fighting you and retire a legend

This why no one likes him. He calls Colby a bitch for not fighting, now he has to have surgery but yet is talking about fights that he thinks, "Makes sense" when in fact it makes no fucking sense. Fight Colby.

I like how he admits that he wants to fight a smaller man.

Helluva fighter—there’s no debate about that, but he makes it hard to get behind him and cheer or support him.

On the other hand, aside from Colby, it isn’t as though ww is a stacked division with title challenger options.

Can't blame him for wanting Conor or GSP, but Colby is a legit challenger and he should take care of that since neither of them seem eager to fight him, not wait around again.

Please read the quote properly.before jumping the gun.

Woodley is saying fighting him would be the only fight that makes sense for Conor, should he get past Khabib. He is not saying it's the only fight that makes sense for him or that he doesn't want to fight other WW contenders.

giphy.gif

That works both ways bro... lol

Whats he going to do? Not take that fight? He is clearly campaining for it.
If he ended that with something like "This is what makes sense for him, but im not taking that fight, i got a loud mouth to beat soon, and i cant wait to beat his ass" he would actually get a lot of praise.
But no.... its just tyron being tyron, as usual, shooting himself in the foot.

why woodley say this kind of shit? it's an insult to the even the most stupid minds out there

What? Conor is 110% going to lose to Khabib short of some insane fuckery. Tyron should be calling out GSP and getting this Colby bullshit, a fight i'm not at all interested in, but due to Donald Trumpy tweetiness somehow Colby got an interim belt meal ticket. Murder Colby for Obama and let's show the world that GSP is a cherry picking coward in his post-retirement, who has always played it safe and dreads a war.

They're too busy bleeding from their collective vaginas to worry about little things like facts or reading comprehension.

giphy.gif

That works both ways bro... lol

Whats he going to do? Not take that fight? He is clearly campaining for it.
If he ended that with something like "This is what makes sense for him, but im not taking that fight, i got a loud mouth to beat soon, and i cant wait to beat his ass" he would actually get a lot of praise.
But no.... its just tyron being tyron, as usual, shooting himself in the foot.

Or.....Or......You motherfuckers don't like him and will take any excuse to bash him....Nah it can't be that, Sherdog isn't that kind of place :rolleyes:

Or.....Or......You motherfuckers don't like him and will take any excuse to bash him....Nah it can't be that, Sherdog isn't that kind of place :rolleyes:
Right... it was me who wrote the story for bloody elbow. Got me... lol

Ahhh and here we are again with all of the 10 new Woodley fanboys who are perfectly ok with Woodley looking for a Mcgregor fight but GSP is a duck for doing the same thing. I don't recall GSP looking for lower weightclass challengers while he was champ. Penn went to him.

Keep the stereotype alive, Sherdog! Keep that shit alive!

If he beats Khabib he would be a favorite over Woodley ImO

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back