McGregor look so unMcGregor in the press conference

strongstylekarate

Nokia will beat Apple 2019
Banned
Reaction score
I saw the video on the Khabib-McGregor press conference and I noticed the McGregor looks so nervous and his trash talk mental farware declined a lot.

It looks like he can't get into Khabib's head like Aldo and Alvarez.

Did Mayweather messed up his head and something bad is happened to him?

Mayweather gave him brain damage sure.

But I dunno. He seemed pretty much the same. Maybe a little more desperate. Will it help him? Probably not. He literally has two rounds to make it happen

Its funny. If he loses this and takes a bad beating....I am not even sure where he goes at this point

I dunno, maybe search the other 6 million threads on the subject and you’ll find your answer....

Yes Mayweather did a number on him. Conor took 17 unanswered punches, he will never be the same

I saw the video on the Khabib-McGregor press conference and I noticed the McGregor looks so nervous and his trash talk mental farware declined a lot.

hes coming off an L

Conor looks so weird and desperate on the press conference, Conor never acted like this before.

His magicial trash talks are now gone, he look so nervous.
Conor looks so weird and desperate on the press conference, Conor never acted like this before.
Can u please say it once again, not sure everyone got it.

I just felt he was kinda different, he would always scream even on other conferences when needed but he was just more collected and had perfect timing like the Stephens thing, that thing was perfect timing, with the little pause, there was none of that, he seemed erratic and he was getting emotional, kinda surprising but i dont think this will tell us anything about the fight.

It did feel like Conor was off. Also he did not grab Khabib's belt which was an important part of triggering Aldo and Eddie.

I thought he was shook during the Nate rematch conference but he walked in to that octagon as composed as ever. Gave up trying to analyze his press conferences since. Especially after he told Kavanagh that it was all an 'illusion of madness'

PLP0wos.gif

Did he ever get into alvarez head? Alvarez won the trash talk easy against Conor. Compared to Alvarez, Kabib looked really bothered.

....... Shia Lebouf inspirational video "Just do it" + Coffee + a fresh out of the oven "Connor Thread"..........Combo for success......Today will be Great.....

Who cares really.

Khabib is going to dive at Conor's legs whether he is shook, triggered or whatever other Sherdog bro psychology term used after a press conference or weigh in.

Back