Lombard's contract up soon?

chinarice

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
This guy shouldn't be on the roster. His fights aren't exciting and he is 2-7-1 in his last 10.

Dude never came close to living up to the hype and I am sure is not worth what they are paying for him.

Isn't it about time to go the way of bellator?

LOSSbard is back Bellator bound, me thinks.......

Hope so. He needs to be far away from USADA and back smashing people in the bush leagues

Hope so. He needs to be far away from USADA and back smashing people in the bush leagues
The thing about Lombard is that he's still huge as fuck even after USADA, compare with Overeem, Ellenberger, etc.

Such a shame, I was hyped for his UFC debut..... Such a shame!

Well nontheless i hope you get to keep your job even if your not what you use to be.

Well nontheless i hope you get to keep your job even if your not what you use to be.
Why? If I suck at my job, I fully expect to be let go. Me being good 10 years ago at my job isn't relevant 10 years later if I no longer am.

I said even if your not what your use to be or that time hasnt come yet, but if not you will decline like everyone else, its natural doesnt mean you suck means your not as good as you use to be or not able, i can see that he shouldnt be in the UFC, still dont wish a man to lose his job and get payed somewhere else a fraction but to each their own i guess.

The thing about Lombard is that he's still huge as fuck even after USADA, compare with Overeem, Ellenberger, etc.
Hasn't he been busted for steroids? It's not like we're guessing or using the eye test on him.

No they are not paying him well

He was the 3rd fight on a prelim card his last bout.

Hasn't he been busted for steroids? It's not like we're guessing or using the eye test on him.
He did, and that's the thing. How tf he the same size still? Still using roids, just being smarter about it? Then why does he suck so much all of a sudden, lol

I was there to be watch him get outworked by Okami during his UFC debut, I always thought his stature was going to be an issue with MW and his inability to lose muscle made his cut to 170 hopeless because he was to big, slow and had to pace himself or gas.

He did, and that's the thing. How tf he the same size still? Still using roids, just being smarter about it? Then why does he suck so much all of a sudden, lol
Lol, good question. I will say that I find it funny that many people on Sherdog seem to assume that every fighter quits using steroids after they are busted.

He should have dropped the mass and stayed at Welterweight

He is way too short and stationary to be fighting at Middleweight

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back