Will we ever see Connor´s chin crack?

yeguiza

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Let´s admit it, Connor has a granite chin

He ate bombs from Chad Mendes, Aldo also hit him, the Floyd beatdown, the Nate fights, etc
Only once he was flash KOed:
yESZx4k.gif

But only for a little moment and didn´t seem to have a big impact on his career so far...

We have already seen legendary chins crack: Anderson, Shogun, Hendo, Vitor, etc.

Question is: will Connor retire with his chin cracked or not?

EDIT:

WHAT SAY YOU NOW???
Crush.gif

Last edited:
Pillowfists already cracked it TS,

tenor.gif

Ref saved Conor from having the lights shut off.

Conor never struck me as someone who had a granite chin. And the only two people that visibly hurt him are not known for knockout power or punching power in general.

Maybe not. Doesn't really matter if he gets subbed anyway.

Pillowfists already cracked it TS,

tenor.gif

Ref saved Conor from having the lights shut off.
That's abit of a reach.. It was more gas tank than chin that gave him problems here. Not saying het didn't get lit up but he wasn't in any real danger of getting knocked out imo.

If he keeps fighting for sure we will, but I doubt Conor will fight more 2 or 3 times in his career.

That's abit of a reach.. It was more gas tank than chin that gave him problems here. Not saying het didn't get lit up but he wasn't in any real danger of getting knocked out imo.
Maybe, i'm just partially trolling.

Mcgregor has a good chin, it is indeed the gas tank that is the issue.

Maybe, i'm just partially trolling.

Mcgregor has a good chin, it is indeed the gas tank that is the issue.
IMHO he has a good gas tank
problem is his relentless pace and energy applied on his striking
That empties any gas tank

Who the fuck ever said Liddell and Fedor's defense was good lol?

Prime Fedor almost got slept by Fujita and Liddell always had piss poor technique
so connor´s striking defense is that good?

He gets punched in every fight: that´s how we found out he has a granite chin

Also, don´t get mad at me

I don't think at 155 or below anybody can crack that chin. He's never even been knocked down let alone knocked out. People underestimate Conor's chin like they underestimate Khabib's chin. Conor generally relies on his ability to take punches instead of blocking them. In fact he wants his opponents to punch him so he can counter with a straight.

Nah it's really only the Mendes fight that showed us his iron chin

Conor had a torn ACL in that fight too
IMHO he also ate memorable bombs in the siver fight (siver not a world beater though), Aldo landed heavy on him...
Nate and Floyd struck him repeatedly while gassed and his chin held too

Let´s admit it, Connor has a granite chin

He ate bombs from Chad Mendes, Aldo also hit him, the Floyd beatdown, the Nate fights, etc
Only once he was flash KOed:
yESZx4k.gif

But only for a little moment and didn´t seem to have a big impact on his career so far...

We have already seen legendary chins crack: Anderson, Shogun, Hendo, Vitor, etc.

Question is: will Connor retire with his chin cracked or not?
Granite chin, my ass.

Got rocked by non-power punches in Diaz and Mayweather. I'll admit, he took some bombs from Mendes but that's it..

His panic wrestling skills are too good, he will gave up his neck, back or another limb like a gazelle to tap in seconds once he is taken before going out by strikes

Granite chin, my ass.

Got rocked by non-power punches in Diaz and Mayweather. I'll admit, he took some bombs from Mendes but that's it..
the mendes fight was before diaz and mayweather

maybe his chin was better then and it already started declinig?

Back