Will you be drinking Proper 12 on fight night?

AyDeeDee

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For me? Absolutely. Will be buying a couple bottles just for fight day to share with family and friends. What better way to watch the biggest fight in MMA history then drinking the liquid gold that is Proper 12?

Cheers.
ZUutgubAM6oLisu9dmKrISsHXSB2K33lPSiQe7MlaQ0GVFdMOAYM6dWUwF1h6pwWChlvV1xMr17NYMxJM7IaGBpmDTy_n0j0TXTVcxNKE9gqA9cm4DLQlxXAjD7lUGOBAdc=w453-h325-nc

Hell naw

I ain't guzzlin McPissKey Whiskey anytime soon.

I'd sooner drink FireBall. :D

Have you even tried it or are you just blindly hating as always?

Look, you can guzzle down McGs taint-sweat by the gallon brah, just don't expect the rest of us to line up behind you.

Well its either that or toliet water,

And toliet water is at least free and has flavor.

Yes and I'll be eating corn nuts and fastening my dynamics with Dynamic Fastener.

No Condom depot because I'm Catholic.

I will be OP, it has already been praised by professional reviewers as one of the best whiskeys on the market:

The dickriding is strong in this one.

For me? Absolutely. Will be buying a couple bottles just for fight day to share with family and friends. What better way to watch the biggest fight in MMA history then drinking the liquid gold that is Proper 12?

Cheers.
ZUutgubAM6oLisu9dmKrISsHXSB2K33lPSiQe7MlaQ0GVFdMOAYM6dWUwF1h6pwWChlvV1xMr17NYMxJM7IaGBpmDTy_n0j0TXTVcxNKE9gqA9cm4DLQlxXAjD7lUGOBAdc=w453-h325-nc
Where are you from? If from Ireland maybe you could help me acquire a bottle!

I'll be eating 'Proper Corn' while I watch him get GNP'd into oblivion..

PROPERCORN_01.jpg

I probably will, just for kicks. I'm a bit curious to taste it, and I expect to have company for the event.

I think it would be kinda festive and fun to break out a bottle for everyone to try during the fights.

The UFC should should sell a Conor full kit variety pack with hip flash version of proper12, Conor UFC shorts and gorilla chest tattoo sticker. If he wins I'll run around the block with proper12 in one hand screaming away.

Back