So Conor's dad has been giving interviews these last days...

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP

The thin end of the wedge
@Steel
Reaction score
.....how come he sounds like he comes from a different country than Conor?

The father sounds like an average blue-collar guy from somewhere in the British Isles.

Conor sounds like some Irish traveler from some trailer-trash ghetto.

How can there be such a difference in speech?

Genuinely curious as I don't know the UK / Ireland.

.....how come he sounds like he comes from a different country than Conor?

The father sounds like an average blue-collar guy from somewhere in the British Isles.

Conor sounds like some Irish traveler from some trailer-trash ghetto.

How can there be such a difference in speech?

Genuinely curious as I don't know the UK / Ireland.

Why do you care so much?

Different generations bro. Do you talk in the same manner and articulate sentances like your father?

I thought @Mysterio was Conors Dad. He speaks so warmly of him.

I'm shocked that you can't tell us the reason for this considering your wealth of expertise about Europe and European history that you've been sharing in several other threads.

This accent thing surely has to do with the Mongols, World War II or the complexion of their skin.

Because Conor is just pretending to be that Irish

His dad is from Liverpool I think?
Unsure if he lived there for a while before going back to Ireland and having Conor etc.

There's lots of Irish there.

I'm shocked that you can't tell us the reason for this considering your wealth of expertise about Europe and European history that you've been sharing in several other threads.

This accent thing surely has to do with the Mongols, World War II or the complexion of their skin.

That's flattering.

I for one am not aware of your existence.

Different generations bro. Do you talk in the same manner and articulate sentances like your father?

No I don't and that's precisely the point.

My father had a rather rugged/regional/old-school accent in his prononciation but articulates and spoke better than me.

Conor's speaks a more rugged/regional/old-school speech than his father.

Out of all the shit you could post about conor vs khabib, this is quite literally the most irrelevant shit you could post.

I don't think there is a single person on sherdog who genuinely give a shit about this lmao.

Back