PICTURE: Johny Hendricks looking TST before his bare-knuckle fighting debut

That was the before pic, here is the after pic:
hendricks-fatty-fat-fat.png

so hes a typical american slob pretending to be a professional athlete. what a waste of talent.

Destroyed GSP at only 70%,

Might have murdered him at 75%.

Starting to look like someone that'd lure kids into a van with BBQ instead of ice cream

Bareknuckle HW champion 2019

I keep hearing about this. Who is sanctioning bare knuckles fighting? Should be entertaining but kind of seems like a step backwards for the sport. Reminds me of The Battle of the Enforcers in a way. (Hockey fighting tournament for those who don't know)

I keep hearing about this. Who is sanctioning bare knuckles fighting? Should be entertaining but kind of seems like a step backwards for the sport. Reminds me of The Battle of the Enforcers in a way. (Hockey fighting tournament for those who don't know)

I don't know who...
"Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship (BKFC) is the first promotion allowed to hold a legal, sanctioned, and regulated bare knuckle event in the United States since 1889."

Why a step backwards?
It is a different sport. Kind of exciting, I've seen some fights. Too bad the talent pool is not that deep.

Also kickboxing

They shouldn't let this man go bare knuckle.

I don't know who...
"Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship (BKFC) is the first promotion allowed to hold a legal, sanctioned, and regulated bare knuckle event in the United States since 1889."

Why a step backwards?
It is a different sport. Kind of exciting, I've seen some fights. Too bad the talent pool is not that deep.

Also kickboxing

Hmm, interesting.

I say step back because bare knuckles is generally perceived as barbaric know a days. Not that I agree with that but it just seems like it will bring up the whole "human cockfighting" shit again.

I posted that pic on Sherdog 2 weeks ago.

Back