Who should Conor fight next after he beats Khabib into oblivion?

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
-Go to FW an reclaim his title by beating Holloway senseless again?
-Fight Pettis / Tony Ferguson winner
-Fight Tyquil for 170 belt
-Third dance with Diaz

I think he should fight Holloway or Pettis/Ferguson winner

165 pound belt unification match. And the winner gets to decide which division stays and which ones goes

He needs to wake up from that dream

bsVgSt4.gif

Inactivity.
Addiction.
A number one contender.
Lots of options.
{<shrug}

someone to get back on the winning track

-Third dance with Diaz

FW? Since the IV's are gone, there is no future there for him.
Current Holloway could beat the current Conor.
-Ferguson takes him, SnapJitsu.
-Tyron KO's Conor.
-Nate finishes him again.....Even if Conor runs another Marathon.

Last edited:
-Third dance with Diaz

I'd like to see him defend against Nate and Tony, move up to 165 fight GSP for the belt, and then move up to 170 and fight Tyron for the belt. After that it doesn't really matter. Go back to 155 and fight someone like Lee or retire. He would already be so far ahead of everyone in the GOAT race it wouldn't even be funny. I would like to see him beat Duffy and avenge that loss even though he's a journeyman. Maybe he can put some wins together though and get a shot at the King someday.

If Tony wins then him. If Pettis wins, and Poirer wins, then Kevin Lee (he'd just toy with Dustin again). Obviously if Nate wins its gonna be him.

If he can beat Kevin Lee, than he should fight Tyron. Tony's too reckless and doesn't have Lee or Money's explosiveness. He gets butchered trying to close on Conor.

He should go fight the 165 pound champ
We should make a thread about it.......

:cool:<mma4>

Well he did say he wants all the belts so I’m guessing Tyrone , but he has no chance against him let’s be honest hhh

If Tony and Nate both win, poor Tony will be on an 11 fight win streak...and still won't fight for the belt. And honestly, Nate's a tougher match up for Conor anyway and a bigger PPV draw.

Well he did say he wants all the belts so I’m guessing Tyrone , but he has no chance against him let’s be honest hhh

He has a slight (won't say zero) chance against NCAA Woodley. "Me thinks I'm a puncher" Woodley gets embarrassed badly. Really depends on how T-Wood trains. He's thinking he's a puncher these days.

Dream all you want. Conors not going to beat Khabib in to oblivion.

Woodley is low risk, high reward

Back