Dana: 165lb title fight isnt happening

LOL

Diaz tooling Dana again

>believing Dana White
dana-white-twitter-660x400.jpg

You can't blame Nate and Dustin for trying. They obviously are trying to will this in existence and thought this move would rally fans behind their cause and put pressure on the UFC. I don't think it will work and buzz lasted 15 minutes.

Dana said its not gonna happen...Means it is happening...

Well if Dana says it isn't true then I am fully expecting a press release tomorrow announcing the new 165lb division with Nate vs Dustin for the title

I get the knee jerk reaction of Dana said it so must be a lie based on history but this was Nate and Dustin and their teams working together. They even coordinated their tweets.

You can't blame Nate and Dustin for trying. They obviously are trying to will this in existence and thought this move would rally fans behind their cause and put pressure on the UFC. I don't think it will work and buzz lasted 15 minutes.
This.

I think that was exactly their plan.

What a surprise the ‘superfighter devision’ is not legit

I like how Dustin and Nate are giving the UFC a little bit of their own medicine by announcing stuff that isn't real yet.

Good. It's getting to a point where you could take a big country shit and drop weight classes.

Seriously, that’s the best name they could come up with for the new division?

Superfighter Division

Also, what happens to WW & MW?

Back