I think Khabib has an injury

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He literally had the perfect opportunity to push Conor and he just stood there being weird

Contrast this with his stare-down with scumbag Abel

Khabib literally has an injury 2-3 times a year and training at AKA has probably been at its most intense in history for this camp.

Conor didn't push him, either. We still don't know what's up with his finger.

Khabib don't want to enter mind games with someone who genius at it, I think he stay focused.

Wasteland in

giphy.gif

Contrast that with his stare down with Tony:

Khabib was sucking in air this time.

I'm not saying the fight's going to be off. I just think Khabib is dealing with an injury and he has anxiety from that.
Because he didn't shove Conor? Khabib is posting training videos weekly and there is zero sign of an injury

Conor literally says to dana before the staredown, "we aint gon touch, i jus wan look into thee eyez" so dont look too much into it ts

Wasteland, Ban & FAIL

LESS than 0 / 10

s6BuTHukT2ueMSK3DQjt_Background_Run_Fall.0.gif

Last edited:
then why didn't he look into Khabib's eyes?
Because Conor is shook? Jk pro fighters at this level are not afraid of one another. Im not a Conor fan except when he is actually in the cage, I will always tune in to watch him fight, but he didn't want to risk getting the fight to truly cement his legacy canceled over a bum ass conference

I like your threads when they say logical stuff, son but this is straight for the WASTELAND.

Back