Looks like Woodley is ducking Colby now...

Captain Tight

Gettin two birds stoned at once
@Blue
Reaction score
Damn, Tyron is officially out of 230 and has since opted for surgery mid October.

So, I will be implementing the logic of certain members of Sherdog by suggesting he is dodging Colby instead of strapping up for UFC 230.

Colby’s ready, why can’t he fight him now?!

EDIT: (This is Sarcasm, just pointing out the hypocrisy for the ones claiming Colby ducked for needing surgery a couple months back)

Last edited:
How can he fight with a broken hand?

giphy.gif

Woodley KOs Colby when they fight.

Current Woodley has everyone running for the hills and for good reason, he beats any WW in MMA history.

Damn, Tyron is officially out of 230 and has since opted for surgery mid October.

So, I will be implementing the logic of certain members of Sherdog by suggesting he is dodging Colby instead of strapping up for UFC 230.

This is not a quality thread as your caption suggests

Looks like Colby gets is paper interim title back

I love how Colby has been calling him out

Lots of fighters ducking him but King Colby doesn’t care.

Bring on Tyquill

Woodley also says he's done begging for money fights but says the him fighting Conor should he beat KN does make sense.

Did I wake up 2 weeks ago again? Damn time machine

Nope, Tyron's surgery makes sense. Colby ducked via elective surgery when he had his chance.

EDIT: (This is Sarcasm, just pointing out the hypocrisy for the ones claiming Colby ducked for needing surgery a couple months back)
He repeatedly called out Colby prior to his post fight related surgery?

Back