Was Khabib set up on Batman/joker?

Blossom's Hat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I first thought it was a coincidence that he wore black, while Conor did his joker bit. Khabib seems like a humble athlete and I thought he wore a gym sweatshirt, because he fights for legacy not money, but apparently he was wearing a $500 moncler sweater, which made me think the UFC probably dressed him under Conor's orders to make Khabib look like batboy and it was all an elaborate joke on his odd appearance?

giphy.gif

"Which brings me to my next point, don't smoke crack" - kenny florian

The mods should put this thread out of its misery.

Yes I’m sure that is exactly what Dana was going for.

I think he was once quoted as saying The Godfather was his favorite movie until The Dark Knight came out.

Talk about grasping for straws...

Never once have I thought to go on the internet and discuss fighters fashion choices.

I first thought it was a coincidence that he wore black, while Conor did his joker bit. Khabib seems like a humble athlete and I thought he wore a gym sweatshirt, because he fights for legacy not money, but apparently he was wearing a $500 moncler sweater, which made me think the UFC probably dressed him under Conor's orders to make Khabib look like batboy and it was all an elaborate joke on his odd appearance?
It's my goddamn malt shop...

Or he brought a nice shirt to a conference where millions will see you and didnt wanna look lke a bum just my thought.

Khabib doesn’t even know what Batman or Joker is cause they don’t have books or computers in Dagestan.

Did we ever find out if Dana set Nate up with the black t-shirt so Conor could ambush him on Conan?

Back