Ariel Helwani makes list of the status of the current UFC champions...

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

Dn-bGwYU4AEkViL

They could do Cejudo/Johnson 2.

I'm okay with an immediate rematch in that case, considering it is 1-1 and the decision could have gone either way in the last fight depending on how much value you put on the takedown at the end of round 2. Personally I don't think it is more valuable than a 4 sig strike edge/11 total strike edge but 2 judges disagreed and neither was named Adalaide Byrd.

But... is Johnson suspened and getting knee surgery? That part isn't really clear to me.

So is rose injured or still shook from that bus incident ?

Conor is better than every listed fighter there because he avenged his only UFC loss and he hasn't lost his championship belts.

Plus, with the amount of PPV's and eyes he brings to the sport it's almost sad not seeing his name in the list.
Wow, a new thread and you turn it into something about Conor McGregor immediately. You just can't help yourself can you? I have crushes too but I don't speak of them CONSTANTLY. Also, my crushes are on girls...
How did you get a yellow card so quickly anyway?

I hate the Cejudo-Dilly match-up. I'd care if they'd at least give Henry a chance to rematch MM and and Benavidez, but right now, I don't give a fuck. Also, you have Moraes and Cruz who are just more fun match-up wise for TJ.

Conor is better than every listed fighter there because he avenged his only UFC loss and he hasn't lost his championship belts.
He hasn’t lost his belts because he hasn’t ever defended them you goof

Plus, with the amount of PPV's and eyes he brings to the sport it's almost sad not seeing his name in the list.
Wow so relevant to the thread. Thanks for that much needed knowledge.

Hard to lose when you're out terrorizing women on buses and have never ever defended a belt to lose

I mean after the presser Dana said they had something big in the works, so it pretty much has to involve Jones or Nick Diaz ( he's available right?) They pretty much have nowhere to go other than that

Back