Would you rather Khabib/Conor winner defend belt or fight GSP???

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
this is the big fight thats supposed to be next

gsp has exprssed interest in fighting khabib/conor winner.

probably be the next superfight @ 170.

if it happens maybe itd be retirement for either fighter. kabob already says he wants to fight MacG, GSP then retire...
and MacG i can picture finishin his career with a superfight against GSP because if MacG beats GSP that could solidify him as the GOAT

i dont see how it can be any1 besides GSP. theres just no money in title defenses anymore

Your title doesn't make sense.

If the winner fights GSP, that means he is defending...

I'm down for whatever. I was under the impression it would be a 155lbs title defense against GSP, though. I think at 170 lbs it is a squash match for GSP.

ok i mean should they fight other ppl in their division or fight GSP (a fighter outside their div)

how does it not make sense u kno how to speak proper english bro? Khabib/Conor winner, defend belt, or fight GSP???
Well, if they fight GSP they are defending the belt. What do you not understand bro?

Should defend against the number one contender which is Tony if he wins.

giphy.gif

Defend the belt IMO. I would love to see khabib vs Ortega at lw.

not at 170
But there never was a plan to fight him at 170, bro. Do you even read the news? If they fight it's for the 155 title bro. GSP said he could make the weight. Why would the winner of the belt go fight a non title fight bro?

But there never was a plan to fight him at 170, bro. Do you even read the news? If they fight it's for the 155 title bro. GSP said he could make the weight. Why would the winner of the belt go fight a non title fight bro?
GSP is 170 though. everything is assumption you dont know what the fight will be at. money + superfight would be a good reason. doesn't have to be a title and anything can happen. GSP can suddenly decide he cant make the weight because he never has before. nothing is set in stone like you are pretending

either way

GSP is not the #1 contender and hes not even in the divison, like i said bro, you know exactly what i meant, your just being snobby again

Back