Khabib vs connor. mma math

It-is-what-it-is

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Khabib beat Raphael dos anjos. dos anjos beat nate diaz. Nate diaz beat connor mcgreger. I realise mma math don't always work, but you can't do it the other way round because khabib is undefeated.

Khabib beat the guy that beat the guy that beat connor, and that says alot, but styles make fights and if nothing else that's a big psychological advantage.
<Dana05><TheDonald><TheWire1>

McGregor has lost once in the UFC and avenged that loss. Khabib is undefeated. Both guys are mentally strong. It might be a confidence booster for Khabib but I don't think it is a confidence killer for Conor.

I'm hoping for a double knockout or a draw. Just so we can deal with all of this for another 6 months.

Conor has proven multiple times already that he's the last person you can apply MMA Math to.

Anytime you pull out you lose in my book so he has 2 loses to Tony who lost to MJ who lost to Elkins who lost to Who The Fuck Is That Guy who lost to Aldo who got flatlined in 13 seconds by Conor.
So Conor beat the guy, that beat the guy, that beat the guy, that beat the guy, that beat the guy, that beat the guy, that beat Khabib.

RDA got knocked out in the first round by Edward

MkXlgkcYmd4is.gif

Last edited:
McGregor has lost once in the UFC and avenged that loss. Khabib is undefeated. Both guys are mentally strong. It might be a confidence booster for Khabib but I don't think it is a confidence killer for Conor.
Winning a controversial majority decision where he was on his ass during the last second of the fight is hardly "avenging" a loss where he got choked out. Avenging a loss is what GSP did to Serra in the second fight.

Immagine.png
Winning a controversial majority decision where he was on his ass during the last second of the fight is hardly "avenging" a loss where he got choked out. Avenging a loss is what GSP did to Serra in the second fight.
controversial because of butthurt muricans not because it was too close

RDA got knocked out in the first round by Edward

MkXlgkcYmd4is.gif
Damn, this was gonna be my counter attack haha.

I guess I'll have to counter the counter with RDA > Cerrone (x2) > Alvarez. Let's go on this journey

Do you think that's how Conor perceives it? My point was in regards to the OP suggesting the MMA math of Khabib beating RDA, RDA beating Nate, and Nate beating Conor, gave Khabib a psychological advantage. My point is, maybe it boosts Khabib's confidence but I don't think it plays any role in Conors confidence.

Do you think Khabib>RDA>Nate>Conor plays any role in Conors confidence going into this fight?

View attachment 441671
controversial because of butthurt muricans not because it was too close
I thought Conor won, but you know as well as I do that stats don't tell the whole story of a fight haha. The fight was close, but I do think the notion that it's not avenging the loss is silly. He got the W and that's all that matters.

I thought Conor won, but you know as well as I do that stats don't tell the whole story of a fight haha. The fight was close, but I do think the notion that it's not avenging the loss is silly. He got the W and that's all that matters.
1st round conor dominated, 2nd conor dominated for more than half of the round and got 2 knockdowns , then he got the 4th , the fifth ppl say nate won that just because of a little takedown at the end, i say that wasn't enough to give nate the round so, Conor 1-2-4-5

Back