Conor's dad DOUBLES DOWN on him against "amateur" Khabib after he FAILED him with Floyd prediction

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tony McGregor has some harsh criticisms to say about Khabib's skills calling him an amateur and says there's no way he can handle the power

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/tony-mcgregor-ufc-229-prediction-178685

"He's going to be gone in the first round, without a doubt. There's no way Khabib is going to survive until the second round in this one. He will not be able to stand Conor McGregor's power. Once Conor cracks his skull, that's it. Khabib is going to be too slow. And even if he tries to change and tries to be quick, he's going to fall back to his old ways."

“Conor is going to box him back to the amateur ranks where he belongs"

"To be honest with you, he's actually an amateur. I don't know how he got to this level. Really and truly.He's an amateur fighting amongst amateurs. This Octagon is a different Octagon that he's ever fought in. When he steps into this Octagon on October 6, he's stepping in with a highly-tuned professional - not the amateurs that Khabib has faced."

This is what he said about Floyd for reference:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/8/...-conor-mcgregor-father-floyd-mayweather-fight

“Under four. That’s what he said, that’s what he’s gonna do. He’s not called Mystic Mac for nothing. He predicts it and he produces it.”

“I don’t think Mayweather has much to produce to cause Conor any difficulty,” Tony said. “I don't think he has the power. He has a lot of defensive moves. Conor can pick them out, he’ll wear him down. Conor has the precision, he has the power, he has that kinetic energy. I don't think Mayweather has experienced that kinetic energy. When Conor connects, I just think Mayweather is gonna fold.”

I think what Conor is going to produce in the T-Mobile on the 26th is nothing short of a seismic shock. It’s going to reverberate right through the whole unarmed combat world. While Mayweather was the best fighter in the world — no one can take that away from him — on the 26th of August, he’s going to be the second best fighter in the world. There can only be one No. 1.”

conor4.gif

gettyimages-839243898-e1503764747220.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have any bets on the line for this fight?

Damn, this is SHOCKING. Conor McGregor's dad picked Conor McGregor to win?

I'm sure he picked him to win vs Jose Aldo, Chad Mendes, Poirier, Max Holloway and so on.

I keep seeing this on prediction videos revolving around Owen Roddy, Kavanagh, Artem, Ect. "Omg, he said this about the ___ fight, why should we believe him?" LOL ???

Why would they pick him to lose?

He's his dad! Whats he going to say? Floyd will embarrass his son and Khabib will rape him?

“I don’t think Mayweather has much to produce to cause Conor any difficulty,” Tony said. “I don't think he has the power. He has a lot of defensive moves. Conor can pick them out, he’ll wear him down. Conor has the precision, he has the power, he has that kinetic energy. I don't think Mayweather has experienced that kinetic energy. When Conor connects, I just think Mayweather is gonna fold.”

I think what Conor is going to produce in the T-Mobile on the 26th is nothing short of a seismic shock. It’s going to reverberate right through the whole unarmed combat world. While Mayweather was the best fighter in the world — no one can take that away from him — on the 26th of August, he’s going to be the second best fighter in the world. There can only be one No. 1.”

{<jordan}

He knows nothing about mma, didn't want Conor to even do it.

Sherdoggers know more about mma than him (the ones who have a martial arts background) anyways...

Conor's Dad is trying to reach Papa Weidman status...

Conor's dad believes in him.

He's outright being disrespectful to Khabib's ability.
Tony isn't an expert on anything. He has no idea what he's talking about, he's repeating lines similar to what Conor said. The guy believes in his son and you can't hold that against him.

Who did khabib's dad pick?
Has Khabib's dad been wrong yet?

He also trains fighters and is masterclass on the subject so he's qualified to speak. Tony McGregor barely knows what MMA is.

LMFAO @ his dad.

My dad in his prime would KTFO that motherfucker in his prime.

I will KO his son as well...KO Flat.

Seriously why in the fuck is his dad talking shit and making shit up?

Dude is not even trained in any form of combat.....Atleast with Floyd Sr/Khabib's Dad...You have people who actually trained and did some actual fighting.

This fucker seriously sounds like a delusional Conor nuthugger that has no idea about fighting.

"To be honest with you, he's actually an amateur. I don't know how he got to this level. Really and truly.He's an amateur fighting amongst amateurs. This Octagon is a different Octagon that he's ever fought in. When he steps into this Octagon on October 6, he's stepping in with a highly-tuned professional - not the amateurs that Khabib has faced."

STFU Motherfucker...You raised a son pussy enough to not fight guys their own size...Fuck the McGregors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back