Mark Godbeer retires....

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

I’d like to thank you all for making the last ten years of my life an epic journey,, but now it’s time to give my time and nrg into those around me that deserve it the most starting with my girls… I have achieved everything I set out to do and more.. now it’s time to give a little back to those that gave me so much whilst supporting me… my time in the 4oz mitts are done. The screeding rails are being dusted off On to the next journey of my life. Much love

THE HAND

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/ufc-v...ent-heavyweight/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Now he should get into the alcohol business. I'd love to try me some God Beer. His slogan could be beer of the God's.

I’d like to thank you all for making the last ten years of my life an epic journey,, but now it’s time to give my time and nrg into those around me that deserve it the most starting with my girls… I have achieved everything I set out to do and more.. now it’s time to give a little back to those that gave me so much whilst supporting me… my time in the 4oz mitts are done. The screeding rails are being dusted off On to the next journey of my life. Much love

THE HAND

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/ufc-v...ent-heavyweight/amp?__twitter_impression=true

He should’ve just trained some BJJ he could’ve been the GOAT at HW.

Now he should get into the alcohol business. I'd love to try me some God Beer. His slogan could be beer of the God's.
Perfect

R.I.P.

giphy.gif

Mark Godbeer, he didn't really have a good run in mma. I always remember that Kongo knocked him out. I wasn't really a fan, but he should have gone into the British military imo. Some guys just do not have it, and I don't think Godbeer did. I mean honestly, coolest last name in mma other than Curtis Blaydes, but damn man, it was a rough ride. Have a good one.

Oh my god I thought Marc Goddard retired from reffing..... thank god

LOL, so much for the run at LHW.

I have a feeling that we will see him again next year. Maybe not in the UFC, but somewhere. Probably Russia.

Well shit

I thought he was a future world champion

I can't believe this is the first time, I heard of this guy...Badass name...Is it legit or did he change it?

I can't believe this is the first time, I heard of this guy...Badass name...Is it legit or did he change it?
Him and Blaydes have perfect fighting names. And are big ass heavyweights. I bet people hated when they wanted to fight in h.s. lol

First reply lol..i came to say something similar.

And apparently people are tattoing Rohrshack tests on their backs now...smh

I will pour one out (a God Beer that is) for the Beer God aka Mark GOATbeer and drink many Godbeers tonight in memory of the GOAT.

mark-godbeer-ufc-209-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

Back