What if another fighter decided to cooperate with USADA..?

ortizgnp

Juice Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Would you ridicule and call him or her a snitch too?

Most people wanted Jones gone after PEDs were found in his system. Now when the mess is all sorted out I see people ridicule him for cooperating with USADA and I'm confused.

Shouldn't we applaud him instead of hating on him?

He's going out of his way and possibly risking relationships for a clean sport.
I guess I just don't see how you can hate on the man for allegedly using steroids and then do a complete 180 and hate on him for helping cleaning up the sport.

Jon Jones is the only fighter on the roster who is actively helping USADA in the battle against steroids and for a clean sport. Think about that for a second.

Feel free to discuss.

Jones is a snitch to save his own skin, not to clean up the sport. Let's not assume he's doing it for the benefit of society here.

tenor.gif

Jon Jones is a model citizen that we should all aspire to be like. Filthy haters.

Jones is a snitch to save his own skin, not to clean up the sport. Let's not assume he's doing it for the benefit of society here.

Lets not assume he's doing it for the benefit of society
Lets assume he's doing it to save his own skin

<mma4>

What if all the fighters got together and snitched on each other at the EXACT same time and it allowed them to all get away with it?

What if all the fighters got together and snitched on each other at the EXACT same time and it allowed them to all get away with it?

By the looks of it Sherdoggers wouldn't accept that.

"I support USADA cleaning up the sport but don't support Jon Jones helping them."

<45>

Sherdog has a clear bias against Jon Jones. Crazy how they hate on the arguably greatest fighter of all time considering they are MMA "fans"

Lol Jones fucks up and then gets special treatment.

We should really admire him for that.

If DC snitched he would be universally praised

Actually he would be trashed, and booed more that he already was. If there was a turn in that tide, then it was caused by Jon’s continued test failures.

haha yes, because we all KNOW jon is doing this out of the goodness of his Christian heart to "clean up the sport", and not to save his own MULTIPLE time cheating ass. lmao

You guys are getting more embarrassing by the day with your excuses for this train-wreck.

Back