Current top 10 Lightweights with wins over each other

Destino2018

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
51391853-C3C6-4D6D-8EE5-F4B0CCB7E4E8.png
Poirer is making a case for having the best resume right now out of any of the top 10’s in any division. Quality wins over Alvarez,Gaethje and Petrie and if he adds Diaz to the list, there’s no doubt he should fight Khabib next.

Ferg gonna be adding #3 to that lost come next Saturday. My boy showtime is gonna break under the pressure of a relentless boogeyman.

I like how Nate looks three toimes the size of others.
qcIUufT.jpg

If Tony wins he should be getting the next shot but that's no knock on Poirier. Dude's on a tear. Can't wait for Dustin-Nate. The LW division is full of killers right now.

Ok but kind of irrelevant since the landscape will be quite different after UFC 229.

I'm glad they didn't use Eddie's win over Pettis in this list as it may be the worst fight in UFC history

Ferg gonna be adding #3 to that lost come next Saturday. My boy showtime is gonna break under the pressure of a relentless boogeyman.
Pettis is a risky fight for Ferg style wise. Can't wait to see it...

Tony should win, but I wouldn't be shocked to see Showtime pull the upset..

Definitely made by a Conor fanboy trying to hype his LW career. Why is Poirier and Diaz on Conors record here when the fights weren't even at LW.

Add years to that shit. All the fighters have wins in 2017-18, and you have McGregor with wins from 2016 and 2014
Conor is old news

View attachment 441529
Poirer is making a case for having the best resume right now out of any of the top 10’s in any division. Quality wins over Alvarez,Gaethje and Petrie and if he adds Diaz to the list, there’s no doubt he should fight Khabib next.
interesting.
Changes your perception when you see it like that...

Pettis is a risky fight for Ferg style wise. Can't wait to see it...

Tony should win, but I wouldn't be shocked to see Showtime pull the upset..
Me neither. I am a huge fan of both and I think Ferguson is one of the best matchups for Pettis in the top10. I still expect Tony's relentlessness and pace to be too much for Showtime.

I wish the fight wasn't happening personally as I don't want either guy to lose.

Alvarez should have a win over Pettis that isn't on there.

The flaw in your post is glaring... nate Connor matches were at 170 and hold zero relevance to your post. Just cuz you made Nates pic yuge holds no weight in your post

The flaw in your post is glaring... nate Connor matches were at 170 and hold zero relevance to your post. Just cuz you made Nates pic yuge holds no weight in your post
I got this from reddit. I’m not biased but it’s interesting to look at.

Alvarez should have a win over Pettis that isn't on there.
Worst fight in LW history. Worse than the Caleb Starnes fight (ill have to check to make sure it was at 55 but im almost positive it was)

interesting.
Changes your perception when you see it like that...
This is over current top 10 guys too, at any class. Take away Conor's Poirier and Diaz win, Nate's conor win, and Al's Lee win. That's only 10 wins that happened AT 155 against top 10's WHEN those fights happened. They need to make these fools fight eachother.

This is over current top 10 guys too, at any class. Take away Conor's Poirier and Diaz win, Nate's conor win, and Al's Lee win. That's only 10 wins that happened AT 155 against top 10's WHEN those fights happened. They need to make these fools fight eachother.
Agree!
it is hard to really gauge how they are when they mostly avoided each other to get to the top 10.

Back