Dana should announce that if either khabib or conor pulls off

yoni22

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Dana should just announce that if either khabib or conor pulls off the fight, tony is the replacement. because i have a feeling mcgregor is going to pull off, ive never seen a fighter more shook than conor was at the press (maybe only on tuf), he was red as a tomato screaming "location is right here" while hiding behind dana's back and surrounded by officers, so if he pulls out let tony get the title shot, he is a real fighter and a real crazy guy unlike mcgregor, who is probably home praying for khabib not to make weight. and let mcgregor move is way up the top 10 lw's, after he lost 2 times to the number 10 ranked nate diaz ,and won against that one fc figther.

giphy.gif

It would be ironic it Conor pulls out considering how many threats he gave Khabib it Khabib pulled out. I’ve never seen Conor this worried in his career. You could tell he was enjoying the Floyd BS and Nate too but this time he just looks a bit more wired. Maybe he was coked up or something.

Conor has never pulled from a fight. If it gets cancelled, it will be due to Khabib not making weight again.

Conor might get smashed... but he's not afraid of fighting anybody.

Between Khabib and Conor, which has a history of dropping out of fights?

Dana should just announce that if either khabib or conor pulls off the fight, tony is the replacement. because i have a feeling mcgregor is going to pull off, ive never seen a fighter more shook than conor was at the press (maybe only on tuf), he was red as a tomato screaming "location is right here" while hiding behind dana's back and surrounded by officers, so if he pulls out let tony get the title shot, he is a real fighter and a real crazy guy unlike mcgregor, who is probably home praying for khabib not to make weight. and let mcgregor move is way up the top 10 lw's, after he lost 2 times to the number 10 ranked nate diaz ,and won against that one fc figther.
If anyone pulls out it will be khabib

Like shut up. Khabib has pulled out the day before. Conor never pulls out. Ever

Will Ferguson step up and take the fight if one pulls out? What if Tony slips in the shower the day of the fight and Kabib misses weight. Conor vs Pettis, let them bang brah.

It would be ironic it Conor pulls out considering how many threats he gave Khabib it Khabib pulled out. I’ve never seen Conor this worried in his career. You could tell he was enjoying the Floyd BS and Nate too but this time he just looks a bit more wired. Maybe he was coked up or something.
He only knows how to fight as the challenger. The one who has everything to gain. Now he's not technically the champion, but he's simply the target trying to stop an unknown but very dangerous opponent from ripping his throat out. And if he wins, it doesn't add anything to his own career. This is the situation he has desperately avoided for years, but he got cornered with nothing else to do.

You can see this in every other game or sport, from boxing (the Eye of the Tiger of course), to poker to chess to basketball. It takes a totally different mindset to be the hunted instead of the hunter.

Last edited:
Back